Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Has anybody tried King Shooters Supply?

Hi everyone. King Shooters Supply is in King of Prussia and although it's not that big of a place, they have a pretty good selection of guns and ammo, etc. I bought a few things from them and their prices were good. Just trying to start a conversation...Later

(Montgomery County)

those the guys off Gulph road nearish the mall?
    if so, havent been there in years.
    last time i was in, was pretty dusty, and had some old guys telling folks that singl;e action six shooters were great fro CCW...I quietly left:-)
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JayBell
    those the guys off Gulph road nearish the mall?
    if so, havent been there in years.
    last time i was in, was pretty dusty, and had some old guys telling folks that singl;e action six shooters were great fro CCW...I quietly left:-)
    haha yeah it's right across from the electrical supply place...btw, i shoot at the Southern Chester County Sportsmen's Club in Kennett Square...it's a bit of a long ride but worth it because the ranges, clubhouse, etc is good...i just joined a couple months ago so i plan on going there and shooting a lot this spring/summer...

(Chester County)

I know where that place is. I was never inside but I would like to go in. The little shops are where you find some real good stuff. I would like to know if they are a RRA dealer or a wilson dealer. Anyone know???

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lougotzz
    I know where that place is. I was never inside but I would like to go in. The little shops are where you find some real good stuff. I would like to know if they are a RRA dealer or a wilson dealer. Anyone know???
    Yes to both of those companies. That's where I bought my RRA. Here is their website http://www.betterbullets.com

(Chester County)

I went there once a few months ago. I thought their handgun prices were high. Also, the guys in the shop were not in the least bit friendly, and were acting like it was ohhh such a bother to let me check out some of the goods in the cases.

Won't be going back there again.

I did notice they had a booth at the VF gun shows, they had some decent "sale" prices on a few items, but it just wasn't stuff I was looking for at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gunmetal View Post
    I went there once a few months ago. I thought their handgun prices were high. Also, the guys in the shop were not in the least bit friendly, and were acting like it was ohhh such a bother to let me check out some of the goods in the cases.

Won't be going back there again.
    Honestly I've been there quite a bit, never had the slightest problem with any of the staff. Pending on where you shop the prices will differ significantly. Price difference between Bucks to Philly to Mont. to Chester counties is unbelievelable, I've gotten two 2 out my my 3 Kimbers from Kings and found the staff to be very helpfull.
    Last edited by danp; October 26th, 2006 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Fixed quoting
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

Roger is the proprietor at Kings and he's been a member of our club for as long as I can remember. I know of another dealer who has won Camp Perry and he says Roger makes the best bullets available. As far as a few years ago, I'm not certain Roger owned that shop back then. He used to work out of a second floor shop on route 30, then move to the current shop in Kof P.

Honestly, I can't remember a more cordial dealer than Roger. If you ran into a bad egg at the shop, I can only say that it's hard to get good help these days! Every guy in our shooting group that owns Kimber or Springfield bought them from Roger. Not sure what the deal was about the six shooters either. I've never seen Roger carry a smoke wagon. His favorite sidearm right now is his STI.

Kings and Seneca Arms (Green Lane) seem to be to two best dealers I have found...and I'm pretty picky.

Default Re: Has anybody tried King Shooters Supply?

My dad did Action Shooting with Roger way back when, and as soon as I found he had a shop I went there to see what I could get. Very nice guy, can get you what you want.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Has anybody tried King Shooters Supply?

Got my RRA tactical carbine there. Great AR selection. Nice people.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast