I know that GDO has been lauded with high praise throughout this forum, but I think another plug for them is in order. I had the opportunity to go to GDO for a FFL transfer in the purchase of a pistol from another forum member here at PAFOA. The owner of GDO, John, was extremely friendly, outgoing and very easy to talk to.

As some of you may know, I am fairly new to the realm of handguns, as I have mostly been a trapshooter for most of my life. The questions that I asked John about handguns were very basic in nature, and he answered each one as though that was the first time he had ever fielded it. He was very enthusiastic and passionate as well, which I appreciated.

All in all, I had a great time at GDO. I spent several hours there BS'ing with the staff, looking at their firearms and generally relaxing and having a good time. The atmosphere is very laid back, they are never pushy and are eager to both let you handle and show you their stock.

I came away impressed with GDO and will be using their services in the future when I finally decide on a carry revolver I like, LOL!