Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Getting Law & Politics sections under control

Please consider getting this section under control. Pennsylvania and National sections have more off-topic posts that any other section of the forum.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Getting Law & Politics sections under control

actually, the lounge has more off topic posts than any other section in the forum

whats your definition of "off topic"?

everything in those sections is meant to be "firearm related" either questions on PA/Nationwide firearm laws/legal issues, or PA/Nationwide political firearm related alerts and other firearm related legal discussions.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Susquehanna County)

Well let's see. The first thread is someone asking if his uteful misdemeanors could disqualify him from firearm ownership. The 2nd post is of the same genre. Then there's a thread about PSP not wanting to do fingerprinting for out of state licenses. An announcement of Joe Grace's candidacy for City Council? (Political Wasteland seems more appropriate). Take your pick, but my own take is not many fit this description:
    Discuss Pennsylvania-Specific, firearm-related politics and organize communication with state representatives here.
    and the National section is worse.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Montgomery County)

well, its "Firearm Related law & Politics"... its become the place to discuss both firearm related legal questions and upcoming Bill notifications, and discuss firearm related politics...each of the threads you mentioned has a basis in firearm related law and politics.

I just moved 2 threads about "PA Deer Herd management" and a thread on "Opening up more state land for hunting" to the Hunting forum.. cuz neither really have anything to do with "firearms" other than you can use a gun to hunt....sometimes.

otherwise, everything seems normal in there, but i'll take a look around and see what needs moving. Maybe the other mods/Admins can chime in.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply