Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default glock 27's for under $400...

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...dgun&groupid=6

aimsurplus is the tits.

only a few left though. If you are looking, you better hop on it asap

(York County)

Default Re: glock 27's for under $400...

For a police trade in with holster wear, I've seen Glock 23's and 22's at gun shows go for $250-$350 depending on how abused they look.

Te one pictured doesn't look too bad, but I never buy anything without knowing the exact condition of what I'm getting (which probably wouldn't be the one pictured).

(Delaware County)

it's a glock, who cares if it's been used? You ever see one that's been shot out?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    it's a glock, who cares if it's been used? You ever see one that's been shot out?
    No. I'm just saying if you look around a little, you might find a better deal on a police trade in. And given a choice, wouldn't you pick the one with minor holster wear over one with barely any finish left?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 24/7dude View Post
    No. I'm just saying if you look around a little, you might find a better deal on a police trade in. And given a choice, wouldn't you pick the one with minor holster wear over one with barely any finish left?
    Personally, i don't care what the exterior looks like. But for those who do: Glock factory warranty refurbishment program. Seriously, they charge $45 to refinish the slide, $60 for the slide and barrel if it really bothers you.

Also, I would trust AIM when they say minor holster wear. Bryan is good people.

(Indiana County)

I've been looking at the shows and dealers for a used G27 and the prices people will pay for a used Glock amaze me.

While I generally agree that AIM is great for some good deals, I can't see this as one of them.
    By the time you add on shipping and dealer fees, at least in my area you would be looking at a price of around $450+/- for a used G27 when I can get a NIB Gen3 for $504 OTD at a dealer I frequent.

Yea, I know that's still $50+ in savings, but for a gun I cannot see, that may have import markings all over the slide (law enforcement trade in can also be overseas law enforcement, like the Israeli stuff out there now), I'll pass and go new.

Every other gun out there can be had used in like new condition for at least 25-30% off of new retail price except for Glocks. Don't get me wrong, every Glock I every owned was dependable as hell and I have no problem what so ever with them, but this does not make up for the high resale prices IMO.

Thanks for the heads up though OP.