Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 185 of 248 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2474
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Project Gun-walker and the ATF

Obama scandals & the media that hid them
    http://www.mrctv.org/videos/covering-obama-scandals
    Jesus is Lord !

(Monroe County)

http://www.examiner.com/article/big-...oducer-mcnulty

Big Hollywood interviews Fast and Furious documentary producer McNulty

David Codrea
    Gun Rights Examiner

An accomplished filmmaker trying to raise funds to produce a documentary on the Fast and Furious “gunwalking” scandal got a big boost Tuesday when the project was featured on the Breitbart.com “Big Hollywood” website.

“Colo.-based Michael McNulty has been watching the media give scant attention to the scandal, one which involves U.S. letting arms cross into Mexico as part of an anti-gunning running probe and has GOP officials scrambling to get Attorney General Eric Holder to reveal all the information behind the matter,” Christian Toto reported.

“Now, McNulty has had enough,” Toto writes. “The filmmaker, who won an Emmy for his ‘Waco’ documentary, is back behind the camera because, as he puts it, the press has failed to do its job.”

Gun Rights Examiner readers were introduced to McNulty’s “Blood on their Hands” project on April 25, when this column reported on the effort’s launch. A follow-up was published on May 2 to report on McNulty’s appearance on the nationally-syndicated Armed American Radio program, where McNulty informed host Mark Walters that this correspondent would be working with him as an associate producer on the film in an interview that can be listened to by clicking on this link.

McNulty has established a fundraising page using the Kickstarter funding platform for creative projects, and also posts updates on his Citizens Organization for Public Safety (COPS) blog.
    McNulty reviewing shooting procedure for M-79 grenade launcher during production of “The F.L.I.R. Project.”

©2012 Mike McNulty/COPS Productions. All Rights Reserved. Used with permission.

Suggested by the author:

‘Blood on their hands’ seeks to document truth about Fast and Furious
    Gunwalker documentary producer introduces project to national radio audience
    A Journalist's Guide to 'Project Gunwalker'-Part Ten

(Berks County)

199 Backers
    $18,473 pledged of $398,500 goal
    14 days to go
    This project will only be funded if at least $398,500 is pledged by Thursday May 24, 11:33pm EDT.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ilm?ref=search

Yahoo is reporting today that Boehner is giving the green light to proceed with Contempt charges against Holder.

Grab the popcorn, it's just now gettin' interestin'.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by xotech View Post
    199 Backers
    $18,473 pledged of $398,500 goal
    14 days to go
    This project will only be funded if at least $398,500 is pledged by Thursday May 24, 11:33pm EDT.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ilm?ref=search
    I would think that the NRA, GOA, SAF, Issa, Grassley, Gowdy, Meehan, Cornyn, or any major gun manufacturer (Sturm Ruger, S&W, Remington Arms, etc.) could write this off as some sort of "expense". Where are they in support of this cause? Or is it that they have been bullied and intimidated into remaining silent? Fear of repercussions against their industry? Or are they more interested in just making money?

There are even people who have commented on this very thread that we face far more pressing issues than this scandal. I would argue that this scandal is an embodiment of the corruption that is rooted in D.C. It is a culmination of widespread, endemic rot that pervades the political culture in America. This scandal is the poster child for how out of control this government is.

Once again, I warn all who will listen; We will not vote our way out of this and it will only get worse from here.

Prepare! And by all means, indeed, by any means: RESIST!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    Yahoo is reporting today that Boehner is giving the green light to proceed with Contempt charges against Holder.

Grab the popcorn, it's just now gettin' interestin'.
    Gee, I wonder what Roger Clemens might think about all of this.

Alleged to have taken steroids in violation of some rules of a fucking game and apparently lie about it and then face a massive trial.

OR

Run guns to Mexico in violation of International law, resulting in the deaths of countless innocents. Lie about it. Engage in a months long cover-up and maybe get cited for "contempt of congress". That "leader" Boehner is one tough guy!

Personally, I have nothing but contempt for the entire gaggle of whores who parade around as stewards of this nation.

This is not intended as an insult, but based on your last post in particular, you seem to be under the illusion that life is/should be/ever was....fair.

It's not/wasn't/never will be.

Even if there was a full on revolt, the odds that the end product would be even as good as the fucked up gov't we've got now are extremely small. The law of unintended consequences shall have it's meal, and it takes no prisoners.

Law of unintended consequences in action:

Action: Support Mujahadeen against Soviets
    Unintended consequence: Create the environment and movement which has been warring with us for a decade plus.

Action: Bomb Pearl Harbor to gain freedom of action in the Pacific
    Unintended consequence: Have your homeland nuked (twice)

Action: Appoint Plebes to the Roman Senate because they deeply support you
    Unintended consequence: Old guard senators stab you to death

Always remember, no matter how good an idea or cause, the downside is often as bad as the remedy.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    This is not intended as an insult, but based on your last post in particular, you seem to be under the illusion that life is/should be/ever was....fair.

It's not/wasn't/never will be.

<snip>

Law of unintended consequences in action:

<snip>
    Action; Over-rule your generals at every turn due to your military genius as a former corporal
    Results: Millions exterminated, Berlin Wall

Action; take away draft
    Results: Same few forced to make all the scarifices and carry the burden for all. Over and over and over again.

Action; Allow media hysteria to force the criminalization of the use of a road-side weed
    Results: Billions and billions of dollars and millions of lives ruined fighting war on pot-smoking, entire states thumb-noses at Feds

Action; Guilt-ridden white western liberals force Rhodesia to cede non-aparthied minority rule in free elections
    Results: Zimbabwe

Action; Guilt-ridden white western liberals fail to monitor Rhodesia free elections
    Results: Terrorist leader runs Zimbabwe

Action; Support the enemy-of-my-enemy in their war with Iran
    Results: Use Saddam as the Sept 11th scapegoat leaving a country in ruin and open to fanatical Islamic movements to take hold

Action; Support Egyptian and Libyan "independance"
    Results: Fanatical Islamic movements taking hold

Action; Dead Elephants fail to raise taxes on the uber-rich
    Results: US middle-class dies, uber-rich limosine liberals buying whitehouse - again

Action; Media hysteria fuels May 86 "new MG ban"
    Results: Loss of F1 income to feds, loss of mfg jobs and businesses, uber-rich unaffected

Theres millions of examples we see everyday...
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

There certainly are.

The keeper of the law of unintended consequences is a miserable bitch, and she see's everything. Very, very rarely does she miss her chance to strike.

A truth that anyone contemplating revolt should very much keep in mind. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

(Monroe County)

Bill, I am not one who is easily insulted. No worries there. I do, however, resent being condescended to as if I were a child. I am not one who believes that life is full of sweetness and light and that fairness is always in abundance. Please save the paternalistic lecture.

There have been a couple of posts in which you implied (Singleton has also done it in another thread) that I advocate a violent revolt against the fedgov. Clearly, you do not know me well enough to understand the depth of my thinking.
    I resent being cast in with the lot of fringe lunatics who would advocate the initiation of violence against the state.

I do advocate resistance in its many forms. I do advocate use of the soapbox and the jury box. Sadly, the situation we in the former United States of America now find ourselves is one in which the average person selected for jury duty does not understand their responsibility to judge both the law and the facts of the case at hand. On the other hand, a large segment of others who are selected for jury duty will go to great lengths to get out of doing their duty because it will create a hardship or inconvenience. That results in the detriment to society at large by a de facto acceptance of overzealous prosecutions gone unchecked and bad laws allowed to stand.

If at this late stage in the game, you believe that voting is going to result in any sort of meaningful change to the status quo, you are woefully ignorant of just how far gone this "grand experiment" is or you are sadly delusional. I find both of those pitiable.

History has demonstrated time and again that all nations/cultures/empires rise and then they fall. Once the descent into the muck begins there is no turning it around. There are varying degrees of destruction and different rates of speed that the decline will follow, but never (to my understanding of history) has there been a turn around of a nation state, once the decline has begun. The U.S.A. is modern day Rome. The signs are everywhere. The evidence is clear and unequivocal. Our judicial system is broken. The election process has been fully corrupted. Those who rise to positions of stewardship do not represent the interests of those who put them there. Corporations (a creation of the state) run roughshod over our basic rights and pay homage to the almighty god of mammon and they do so with the blessing of their creator, the state. It pains me to say it but it is the truth as I understand it regardless.

I am aware that politics makes for strange bedfellows. Never the less, getting in bed with dangerous rogues and extremists is not a good idea, no matter the intended goal. One would think we, as a nation would have come to a clear understanding of that by now. Alas it is not to be. Americans continue to vote into power one clown/traitor/fool/charlatan after another and then complain when we get the same results time after time.

The manner in which all of this relates to the particular scandal known as Project Gun-Walker/Operation Fast & Furious, is that this scandal is the barometer. The canary in the coal mine, so to speak. When agents of the state can implement such deviousness, can subvert the rule of law, can commit with impunity crimes so egregious as these then there is no turning back. There is no solution...only destruction.

It is for these reasons I emphatically implore all thinking individuals who cherish liberty to RESIST! In word and in deed, by any means RESIST!

Page 185 of 248 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast