Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Unable to post reply on classifieds - do not have permission?

HI,
    I got this when I tried to reply to a classified ad. I had this same problem after I put up a gun barrel for sale last year and an admin fixed it. Would you please look into correcting the problem and perhaps id why it occurs? Thanks in advance.
    -KMAG

This is the message I got when I tried to post a reply to an old rifle for sale that I am interesting in acquiring:

KMAG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Unable to post reply on classifieds - do not have permission?

If you are replying to someone else's you can't, it's in the rules right above where you post. To respond you are to PM the seller.

Quote Originally Posted by KMAG View Post
    HI,
    I got this when I tried to reply to a classified ad. I had this same problem after I put up a gun barrel for sale last year and an admin fixed it. Would you please look into correcting the problem and perhaps id why it occurs? Thanks in advance.
    -KMAG

This is the message I got when I tried to post a reply to an old rifle for sale that I am interesting in acquiring:

KMAG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Unable to post reply on classifieds - do not have permission?

exactly, how did you miss the big red text that says this?

"Please Note: You can not reply to other people's classified ads, it is not a problem with your account. Contact them either via email or private message."

you cant reply to anyones post but yours, thems the rules.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply