Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: 22 LR and/or 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Ross11988 View Post
    I would be interested in at least of 1,000 + rounds of Ammo at the price that was quoted above and around 5,000 rounds of .22 depending on the price. Would be willing to pay ASAP as well.
    I'm all for you joining in and that addition to the order might even lower the price, I'd have to ask. But I have a question for you. Your pretty far away, how do you propose to pick up the ammo? In the end is it cost effective for you?
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    I'm all for you joining in and that addition to the order might even lower the price, I'd have to ask. But I have a question for you. Your pretty far away, how do you propose to pick up the ammo? In the end is it cost effective for you?
    I got the posters mixed up I see one guy is from Allentown and I thoughts that's where the pickup would be. What would the final price be for 1000 rounds of 9mm? Just to see if it's worth the 2 hour drive

Quote Originally Posted by Ross11988 View Post
    I got the posters mixed up I see one guy is from Allentown and I thoughts that's where the pickup would be. What would the final price be for 1000 rounds of 9mm? Just to see if it's worth the 2 hour drive
    it depends on the final choice of vendor. Ammoman, 239 if we ship, about 215 if I pick it up. Sportsman Supply, estimated about 210 (auction) with free shipping. Hmmmm....maybe we can use Sportsman and have yours shipped directly to you.

(Wayne County)

Distribution has not ben worked out at this point. Most of the buyers are somewhat local to lower Bucks which for us makes it an easy meet up. Before I put you down for 500 rounds let me know for sure you want them. Do the savings make up for gas and time? Where in Montco...it's a big place.

But if you decide to stay in we're up to 1,500 rounds. 500 more and we're looking at two cases. Anybody else besides me want .22LR?

At this point I'm leaning towards Sportsman Supply through Gunbroker. Any objections or alternative ideas? I also contacted Ammoman to see if picking up the ammo directly will save us anything. He ships free but if a pick-up gets us a deeper discount, that might work. I'll let everyone know what he has to say when he replies to my email.

Anywhere near plymouth meeting?

(Bucks County)

so we moving forward?
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    so we moving forward?
    Yes, just give me a few days...I might have a couple of more people interested I'm just waiting for a response.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunterNEPA View Post
    Anywhere near plymouth meeting?
    I'm sorry, I forgot to answer you. No, I'm not near PM. That's about 30 miles away. In a few days I'll be posting for last call. At that time all buyers need to place an exact order/commitment. I'll have picked the vendor and have costs figured out at that time.

(Lehigh County)

I'm sorry, I forgot to answer you. No, I'm not near PM. That's about 30 miles away. In a few days I'll be posting for last call. At that time all buyers need to place an exact order/commitment. I'll have picked the vendor and have costs figured out at that time.
    Tanners have the 147grn American eagle in 9mm for $10.99 a box, just a thought

(Montgomery County)

I'm in for 250 rounds. 115gr is fine, anything but steel works.

(Chester County)

If it can be had for <$10 / box of 50, I can be in for a case (1k).
    As for pickup - If someone would be willing to meet in Bristol (Ready Aim Fire) or Quakertown at a mutually agreeable time, I'm go there too.

And if we're still talking 22's.... let me know.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast