Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: 22 LR and/or 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    I can do almost the same, Standard target 9mm 115 grain
    non corrosive.

I can deal with steel, alum, brass, its all whatever to me, I prefer brass.
    fmj, hollow whatever.

200 rounds, target 115 grain non corrosive 9mm. (Prefer brass)

----------------------------------

WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR!

ErSwnn: 250 (maybe more later, but I can commit to 250 now) of standard target 115 grain 9 and two bricks of .22....perferably Winchester Dyna-Point HP

NuclearSociety: 200 rounds, target 115 grain non corrosive 9mm. (Prefer brass)

Dogpupkus: 250 rounds of any target 9mm FMJ.
    I don't care about bullet weight, just nothing steel cased or corrosive primed. (Favorite cheapy 9mm is 115gr aluminum cased blazer. )

GunMan21: 9mm fmj, no steel or corrosive ammo, weight doesnt matter to me. (looking for min 250 rounds, but depending on much the group has to spend, i can give around $75, so that would really put me up to more like 350 - 400 rounds just based off a few brands I see on ammunitiontogo.)

SO TO SKIM OFF THE TOP AND SAY WHAT EVERYONE HAS COMMITTED TO:
    950 rounds 9mm so far
    ( Also one person for two bricks of 22lr )

Better Err? :P, Yes I am awake now.
    Yes, much better! Now we have it rolling forward. We're up to the 1000 rounds (I'll suck up the extra 50). If anyone knows of good prices let me know. I'll check with some local shops and Gunbroker. There is a dealer on GB who ships free and his prices are always nice but he only does bulk. I'll also ask around a few people at my club and see if we can up the order and get a nicer deal.

Hey guys, sorry if I came on strong a few post back but I needed to jolt you into action we can use rather than mumbling. I'm 53 with 5 kids, 4 still at home...I bark sometimes.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    Yes, much better! Now we have it rolling forward. We're up to the 1000 rounds (I'll suck up the extra 50). If anyone knows of good prices let me know. I'll check with some local shops and Gunbroker. There is a dealer on GB who ships free and his prices are always nice but he only does bulk. I'll also ask around a few people at my club and see if we can up the order and get a nicer deal.

Hey guys, sorry if I came on strong a few post back but I needed to jolt you into action we can use rather than mumbling. I'm 53 with 5 kids, 4 still at home...I bark sometimes.
    and I am one of three kids, (insert age here) at home and get barked at some times :P

Dont worry, used to it.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

So far the best deal I'm seeing is Sportsman Supply of Butler, PA.

1000 rounds 9mm for about $210(ish) with free shipping. I say 'ish because this is a gunbroker auction but that number was with 39 minutes left. I've been watch their auctions for a while now and this is about the usual price I see, up to a little over $200. This is for CCI 115 brass cased. .21 cents each.

They also have Federal Champion .22LR 5250 rounds at current bid of $176. This is about 3.3 cents each.

Ammoman is $239 for 1000 Speer 115 brass cased. Free shipping.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogpupkus View Post
    Are you organizing this??

250 rounds of any target 9mm FMJ.
    I don't care about bullet weight, just nothing steel cased or corrosive primed.

Favorite cheapy 9mm is 115gr aluminum cased blazer.
    Ditto for me but I can do 500 just let me know what the price would be...where would the pickup be I am regularly in montgomery county pa
    Last edited by deerhunterNEPA; April 21st, 2011 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunterNEPA View Post
    Ditto for me but I can do 500 just let me know what the price would be...where would the pickup be I am regularly in montgomery county pa
    Distribution has not ben worked out at this point. Most of the buyers are somewhat local to lower Bucks which for us makes it an easy meet up. Before I put you down for 500 rounds let me know for sure you want them. Do the savings make up for gas and time? Where in Montco...it's a big place.

But if you decide to stay in we're up to 1,500 rounds. 500 more and we're looking at two cases. Anybody else besides me want .22LR?

At this point I'm leaning towards Sportsman Supply through Gunbroker. Any objections or alternative ideas? I also contacted Ammoman to see if picking up the ammo directly will save us anything. He ships free but if a pick-up gets us a deeper discount, that might work. I'll let everyone know what he has to say when he replies to my email.

(Lehigh County)

ammunitiontogo has 1000 Dynamit Nobel 9mm for 189.95
    best price by far and its brass, got all 5 star reviews, its made by the Swiss

only problem is shipping isnt free, so that negates alot of the discount you get

Quote Originally Posted by GunMan21 View Post
    ammunitiontogo has 1000 Dynamit Nobel 9mm for 189.95
    best price by far and its brass, got all 5 star reviews, its made by the Swiss

only problem is shipping isnt free, so that negates alot of the discount you get
    Can you go back and get a shipping cost? Usually for such sites you nedd to "Add to Cart" which usually directs you for a zip code, 18966 in this case and it'll then calculate shipping.

(Lehigh County)

Can you go back and get a shipping cost? Usually for such sites you nedd to "Add to Cart" which usually directs you for a zip code, 18966 in this case and it'll then calculate shipping.
    shipping for 1000 rounds is $25.79. 1500 rounds would be $34. Thats for shipping to lehigh valley

I spoke with Ammoman. He'll chop off about $20 bucks for pick-up and 3% for cash. Since he's in NJ a FID is required but I have someone who can take care of that with his. I'm considering obtaining a non-resident FID for future purchases. The guy has good prices.

I'll be ready to do this in about a week. How about the rest of you, are we a go?

By stating YES I am holding you responsible to come through. Money isn't free flowing around me with 3 girls in college so I'll need to get my cash back asap.

If responding in the affirmative please restate your order amount. We'll do the math later unless you want to scroll back and review the prices listed and figure it out. Once I have a solid number for the order I can determine the exact amount we're in for. For the record, I'm ordering 9mm 115 grain FMJ in brass. I'm also picking up at least 2 bricks of 36 grain copper plated .22 for myself....anyone else want .22?

(Monroe County)

I spoke with Ammoman. He'll chop off about $20 bucks for pick-up and 3% for cash. Since he's in NJ a FID is required but I have someone who can take care of that with his. I'm considering obtaining a non-resident FID for future purchases. The guy has good prices.

I'll be ready to do this in about a week. How about the rest of you, are we a go?

By stating YES I am holding you responsible to come through. Money isn't free flowing around me with 3 girls in college so I'll need to get my cash back asap.

If responding in the affirmative please restate your order amount. We'll do the math later unless you want to scroll back and review the prices listed and figure it out. Once I have a solid number for the order I can determine the exact amount we're in for. For the record, I'm ordering 9mm 115 grain FMJ in brass. I'm also picking up at least 2 bricks of 36 grain copper plated .22 for myself....anyone else want .22?
    I would be interested in at least of 1,000 + rounds of Ammo at the price that was quoted above and around 5,000 rounds of .22 depending on the price. Would be willing to pay ASAP as well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast