Thread: H&R 999 Sportsman 22 revolver with 4 inch barrel

(Snyder County)

Default H&R 999 Sportsman 22 revolver with 4 inch barrel

H&R 999 Sportsman 22 revolver with 4 inch barrel $375 Firm
    First two letters of the serial is "BB"
    ----------------------------------
    Payment, Transfer, Shipping

Payment
    Payment must be in form of cash or USPS money order only on transfer. If buyer prefers to pay by check, there will be a 10 day hold on the firearm until the check clears
    Transfer & Shipping
    I have no interest in driving so buyer will have to come to the Selinsgrove, Sunbury area to do the transfer at a FFL dealer. I have a dealer close by that will do the transfer for $20. If the buyer would like to have the firearm shipped, buyer pays all fees and expenses to have the firearm shipped to a FFL dealer of your choice.
    ----------------------------------

This handgun is a real beauty and has been a joy to have in my collection. I don't need to sell it and if it doesn't, I'm not worried because this is one gun that will only go up in value.
    Most 999's you see on the market, if you can find one normal sport the 6 inch barrel. This one here is the fun shooting 4 inch model and it runs like new. The break open top is unique and there are few revolvers every made like this. This gun has really not seen much use which can felt when opening the gun. You can also see in the photo below that there are no tool marks on the screw head. Another important thing is the ratchet on these guns and this one looks in excellent condition right along with the pawl. Overall external condition is very very good. The most noticeable mark is on the bottom side at the front of the barrel as seen in the photo below.

Last edited by Delerius; January 28th, 2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Price drop...

(Snyder County)

Default Re: H&R 999 Sportsman 22 revolver with 4 inch barrel

Bumping for viewing pleasure...