Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: RIA 22 TCM, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    Shame it's not chambered in 5.7x28mm. Oh well.

Still, it is another viable PDW caliber. As i've predicted in numerous threads, sidearms and carbines chambered in PDW's are going to proliferate and become dominant in the next 20-30 years.
    Meh, I think ill prefer 22tcm over 5.7. Similar fps, similar diameter but no need for the rediculously long grip of the 5.7. Personally I think this could be even better than the 5.7 as a mouse gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Python73 View Post
    Shoot what you like, like what you shoot.Own what you like, like what you own.

Hey guys, I stumbled across this thread while searching for information on this elusive gun. I just found and paid for it, waiting the seven days...I am dying! I get my ammo from Centerfire and I got the gun through a local shop, everywhere else I looked I could not find it but I talked the guy down to 600 even. Swapping barrels is amazingly fast and smooth the gun itself has an amazingly smooth action and feel as well. Haven't fired it yet but ask me this time next week!

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysheadphones View Post
    Hey guys, I stumbled across this thread while searching for information on this elusive gun. I just found and paid for it, waiting the seven days...I am dying! I get my ammo from Centerfire and I got the gun through a local shop, everywhere else I looked I could not find it but I talked the guy down to 600 even. Swapping barrels is amazingly fast and smooth the gun itself has an amazingly smooth action and feel as well. Haven't fired it yet but ask me this time next week!
    You lucky bastich! Congrats man. I demand that you start a post as soon as you have the weapon. With pics!!
    It has to start someplace... It has to start sometime...
    What better place than here? What better time than now! - RAtM

Yeah hopefully I can convince some people to buy it so they keep making the ammo! The gun looks/feels great as nice as 1911 models costing twice as much, let's see how it shoots!

Hey guys! Here to report on my first 200 rds of 22 TCM. Friggin awesome! I have had only 1 issue with the magazine not properly feeding the last round regardless of loading to capacity or not (suggestions?). Beyond that the gun shoots flawlessly, incredibly accurate once the sights were locked in and my god does this thing shoot fireballs. This got some serious looks at the range which is something I was hoping to avoid. The gun is quite loud, similar maybe to a .357 but with a far greater muzzle flash (Whoa). The barrel and extractor swapping process is very straight forward and easy. The one other issue actually is a tendency for the gun itself to get nasty brass marks on the beveled back edge of the ejection port, it almost looks like gold flakes, maybe it'll look cool eventually? I chalk both of these issues up to being brand spankin new.

Tl;DR: I shot 200 rds of 22 TCM from centerfiresystems for $19.99 a box of 50. Shot amazingly accurate, amazingly loud, amazing fireball, and man what an oddball!

(Berks County)

Congratulations!!!

I appreciate your report. Can you tell me a little about muzzle flip? Did you have to do anything with the extractor when you switched from 22TCM to 9MM? Was the muzzle flash a function of the 22TCM ammo or was it similiar with the 9mm? How are the fit and finish? Is the breakdown like any other 1911 or more like a glock type gun? I have very large hands, how was the double stack grip? How was the trigger? Was the last round problem recurring on every mag or just occasionally?

I am extremely anxious to handle one of these but cannot seem to find one in the stores yet.

(Beaver County)

Nice report. I tried to get one of these from centerfire sys but they are out. They have me on the list. Releived the urge with an MS380.
    It has to start someplace... It has to start sometime...
    What better place than here? What better time than now! - RAtM

(Bucks County)

DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234