I live in Lebanon County, PA. I was a gun owner and had a license to conceal carry. I was arrested a while back and originally charged with Terroristic Threats which is a Misdemeanor 1, Simple Assault which is a Misdemeanor 2, and Reckless Endangering Another Person which is a Misdemeanor 2. I received a plea bargain which I plead guilty to. The plea bargain was the original charge of Terroristic Threats were dropped, the Simple Assault was ammended to Disorderly Conduct and the Reckless Endangering was ammended to Harrassment. Seeing as this was my first time in trouble I received one year probation and lots of fines and costs. I did receive one probation violation and spent 2 1/2 months in jail. However, I finished my probation with no other incidents and haven't been in trouble since. Now when I was in the midst of accepting my plea bargain my attorney said that I would be able to own a gun after my probation was over and would be able to keep my conceal carry permit. However, the judge himself never outright said this during the court hearing. I've done some research on the Brady Law and it states that those who have been charged with certain misdemeanors under domestic violence are not permitted to buy or own a gun. However, I can't find a list of these certain misdemeanors. Therefore I don't know if I'm eligible to buy or own a gun. Can anyone help me understand these very confusing laws?