Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Carrying at Wells Fargo Center

I recently entered a no Firearms building (Shopping center not in PA) with my CCW. JUST as I pass the shoplifter detectors the alarms went off and there was nobody else passing through in either direction..
    Kept my calm and just kept headed to the area I planning on visiting. but kept expecting security to confront me any second... just knew it was the firearm that set those alarms off..
    finished shopping with no interaction, and as we were walking out it didn't go off again. Got to the car and WHEW! my wife was not happy when I told her LOL

I am chalking it up to pure coincidence
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Bucks County)

I went this afternoon and didn't carry thanks to the good advice in this thread. There were metal detectors and random wanding to get in. A higher number of security and event staff then I expected were there, and everyone was extremely polite and accomodating. Overall a great experience.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    Yes they have lockers for use but I believe they inspect your bag before allowing you to use the locker. Firearms are totally banned in the building now and it’s fun watching off duty LE of any level get pissed off they are not allowed to bring in their weapons.

Also FYI for you smokers, the smoking section has been removed since it’s been banned. If you sneak out to smoke they won’t let you come back in the building.
    I can tell you they did not check anything that i put in the locker. I can also say I did not have a bag. Just a pistol in the pocket of the jacket I put in the locker.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Team Dougherty View Post
    I can tell you they did not check anything that i put in the locker. I can also say I did not have a bag. Just a pistol in the pocket of the jacket I put in the locker.
    This was our experience at the Philadelphia Soul games we attended this year (which was all of them). On hot days, though the placement in the sun of the terminals that control the lockers made it nearly impossible to access them. We simply placed our pistols in their pocket holsters in the locker. The guards knew what we were doing and they were cool with that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456