Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Me newest purchase from the washington county gun show.

A HUGE thanks to Dave from A.R.H Sports shop (don't know if he is a member here)

He gave me a killer deal on this brand new SCCY CPX.

Got it as a nice little pocket gun/cc reasons. I really enjoy the warranty and the gun in general.

What do you guys think? Also any of you guys own/owned one?

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Me newest purchase from the washington county gun show.

I don't have any experience with them but I will say it is almost an exact clone of my KelTec P11. I will say from a size and concealed carry perspective I love my P11 so this should serve you well.

Good luck with it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brudog View Post
    I don't have any experience with them but I will say it is almost an exact clone of my KelTec P11. I will say from a size and concealed carry perspective I love my P11 so this should serve you well.

Good luck with it.
    I've heard a lot of mixed reviews with the CPX vs P11. Bassicly what I gather, the P11 owners say the CPX is junk, and the CPX owners say it's their favorite small firearm they own.

Usually I don't listen to internet reviews. I prefer to break the firearm in myself and have my own opinion about it. Today I put 50 rounds through her without a SINGLE hiccup. (minus user operator as I failed to load the mag correctly and it fell out while firing.) So far, the gun in my opinion is great for the great deal I got. 50-100 feet seems to be pretty accurate as well.

(Luzerne County)

Sounds like a good deal.

I also disregard most of what I read online. I have heard good and bad regarding the Kel Tecs and almost dumped mine based on that. Then I thought about it and in many years of owning the gun and firing thousands of rounds through it I have NEVER had a misfeed.

I have heard many who HATE theirs. I will say I recently purchased an XD Sub Comact in 45ACP only because I wanted a larger caliber and I will admit except for the size advantage of the P11 the XD is awesome. At its worst it gives me three inch groups at 25 yards, my P11 can not do that.

I am curious how it performs for you. Keep us informed if you do some more shooting anytime soon.

i own two of these and they shoot great....one for myself and one for my wife...she loves the gun..from what i was told when i purchased the guns the gentleman who owns sccy was fairly high up at kel tec and had a falling out and created sccy and there customer service is awesome...was at the gun shop and a gentleman brought his back for a magazine issue and sccy sent him a new gun instead so id say customer service rocks...as far as cpx vs p11 i picked the sccy feels a tad better to be and more comfrotable