Just got back from the range after my first trip with my new Beretta px4 sub in .40. The gun was incredible, 50 rounds of American Eagle Federal 180 grain without a single ftf or fte. The accuracy was excellent from 7-10 yds. Did not attempt any further due to the fact it was my first time with this gun. Snap was very limited for a .40. Could have easily fired 2-300 hundred shots without fatigue. I did notice that the gun became much more accurate after the first twenty shots or so.

I also did my first concealed carry today as well. Went to walmart to purchase some goods for the Steelers game and also pick up a white box of Winchester plinkin ammo. $28.95 for pack of 100. Haven't shot that ammo yet. I at first felt a little odd carrying for the first time but soon totally forgot I was even carrying. The Fobus evolution paddle holster that I purchesed for the gun was extremely comfortable, even while I was sitting in my car. Overall, I am very happy with the gun, holster, accuracy, and limited snap when firing. Would recommend this gun to anyone!