Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Club benefit: Norther Chester County Sportsmen's Club

I posted a training event, http://forum.pafoa.org/training-cour...efit-80-a.html

I will be running a Utah course at the end of the month, a portion of the proceeds will go to range improvements for NCCSC (just outside of Pottstown) off of Rt 100.

NCCSC is a great club that is currently in the process of making dramatic improvements with their ranges and clubhouse with a goal of hosting shooting events and training courses for the public at large.

Even if you don't take the course, please consider coming to visit the club and making a donation. Our style of shooting (defensive, training, black rifle, etc) is unwelcome at some clubs. NCCSC is the type of club that we have the opportunity to help rebuild and reshape.

I will also be running RSO & Instructor courses at NCCSC this year, and we will be bringing in a couple of instructors for advanced handgun and rifle after we get the ranges built up and the shooting programs rolling.

Jason
    I may be out of the Marine Corps but the Marine Corps is in me for life.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Club benefit: Norther Chester County Sportsmen's Club

How much is it to join the club. Send me a private message with details and the location. I live in the Pottstown area and have some friends and myself who want to join a club that offers defensive training and the like.

Thanks,
    Dave

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Club benefit: Norther Chester County Sportsmen's Club

Quote Originally Posted by DaveFromPA View Post
    How much is it to join the club. Send me a private message with details and the location. I live in the Pottstown area and have some friends and myself who want to join a club that offers defensive training and the like.

Thanks,
    Dave
    PM sent.

http://mysite.verizon.net/mulj/id2.html has the membership application. They are currently hosting NRA Basic Pistol courses, we will transition to a wider variety of training as the range development progresses and the club leadership gets a feel for the program growth.

We will be looking to train some RSOs in the next couple of months as we get things rolling.

Jason
    I may be out of the Marine Corps but the Marine Corps is in me for life.