Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: JimmyLee

Default JimmyLee

Just bought some ammo from JimmyLee. He was fast with his responses. He was even nice enough to meet me in my town (cause I don't have a car right now). Nice guy. Smooth transaction. I'd buy from him again any day. Thanks!

Default Re: JimmyLee

JimmyLee PM'd me saying that he would buy a gun that I had listed in the classifieds.

I replied that same day to provide more detail, and even sent over my eBay tag so that he could message me for verification of my feedback.

I waited a day for a reply, but didn't receive one. On the third day I PM'd him asking if everything was alright (I could see that he had been active on the site). He replied later that day, saying that he had "lost interest after seeing (the gun) has no history".

Luckily I am not in any hurry to sell the gun. However, saying that you will take something and then backing out with no communication to the seller is impolite and unprofessional.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't deal with him, but I will say that you should proceed with caution.