Wanna treat yourself to a nice pair of wooden shooting sticks?

I found these sticks from watching some vids posted on long range steel dinger shooting. I'd see the sticks and thought, man they are pretty nice... Long story, even longer, I tracked down the man that makes them and got myself a pair. Not cheap, $110.00 + ship, but, for what they are, as well as they are made and as practical as they are, I got what I paid for.

Here is a look at them...http://www.youtube.com/user/WhitSpur.../3/kDtB-4YXTi4

They are called Okanogan Shooting Sticks. The fella who makes them is Wind Whitehill.

If you like them, you can get hold of Wind at windwhitehillATwildblueDOTnet (put the appropriate @ and . in place of the words AT / Dot for the email address.

The craftmanship is excellent, the wood, the leather work is tip top, as well as the hardware used is top quality. they're 36" long, and adjustable from nearly flat for prone shooting up to nearly the 36" height. I use them on top of a bench and they are comfortable standing or sitting on a stool, but also, I'll use them from the ground too. I use them for both rifle and handgun.

I don't have anything to do with selling these things, just found them, realize I've found a top quality product that works great, and is handmade In the USA by a fellow gun enthusiast and just thought I'd pass it on.