Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (York County)

Default Re: Frustration on where to shoot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcrudy View Post
    I will not take any of my business to Freedom Armory, went there a few weeks ago to pick up some ammo, was going to pay with a credit card and they charge an extra 3% fee for use a credit card. Told the guy that it was against visa rules to charge extra for credit, price tag on the ammo was marked at $29.95 the guy then states that they offer a cash discount. I own my own business and know the rules when it comes to credit cards. If they offer a cash discount then the merchaindise needs to be marked up 3% then discounted for cash payment, not the way they are doing it. Just my opinion on the place.
    You are right on that part.I too own my own business and I had the same conversation with them about not being able to charge more for credit card use.Visa will find out and they will have to change that rule.Stonebrooke does the same thing.I dont know how they get away with it.

Default Re: Frustration on where to shoot!!!!

Buy a piece of property. Push up a large mound of earth as a backstop, post signs, shoot to your heart's content. Tell anyone who complains to pound sand.

In my experience - this is the best way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234