Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Weaver's Gun Shop

rflynn I owe you an apology for lumping you in there.

(Northampton County)

Yes I do know there is a very large influx of city people coming up here some good some bad. But I have met just as many locals without manners and have the attitude that they are never wrong.
    I have also witnessed many people up here are to lazy to pull in a parking spot and pull right in front of the store. Sorry to say but I saw this 18 years ago as well.
    If you want to talk about the crime up here it was a local who broke into my store and ran off with 5 guns. And it was the local Banks and relaters who marketed the low income areas of the city with no money down house deals.

The fact of the matter is, you get what you ask for. I left all this shit behind 18 years ago and never expected to see it up here. Wow was I wrong.

If you are going to blame all people from the city for what went bad here and tell people that you only buy from locals how would you feel if city people only bought off city people. I think a lot of local business people may not agree with you.
    It has always been OK to take our money!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    rflynn I owe you an apology for lumping you in there.
    No problem Bud. I have dealt with this for a long time and it does bother me a bit.
    I had to say what I said in my last post.

(Monroe County)

Like I said I`ve made purchases from all 3 local shops and never had an issue. I even bought from Dunks once but the 3 small local shops blow them away IMHO. The guy that hit you was a couple rounds short of a full mag and that type comes from all groups. Unfortunately breeding humans is less selective than breeding good working dogs.

(Monroe County)

i went into weavers today and i wanted to buy a tactical light for my glock 30. He wanted 100 dollars for the light so i went on my phone to check out some prices online. The owner came over to where i was after i told him that i was going to look something up real quick. He then says to turn my phone off and keeps asking me what im doing on my phone. He then says that I am one of the boys from some american shooters store down the road and that im texting prices of his merchandise to the owner of american shooter down the road. He then threatened me and said that he was going to take my license plate number down and that hes going to get me parking tickets from new york if i dont get off the phone. He then keeps yelling at me and i told him that i am a customer and i shouldnt be harrased like this cuz i dont know what hes talking about. I asked him " why are you acting like this?" and he says im a scumbag ok. So i told him im leaving his store and he replys no you get out of my store. I seriously wanna get him for harrassment for threatening me with saying he knows people that will get me tickets in ny. Guess he was a cop or knows cops and was going to threaten me with that. I was smiling at first cuz i thought he was joking. I cant believe what happened and im just like wtf. So Please noone purchase weapons or anything from his store. And a friend of mine purchased a pistol from him and if you use a credit card he will tack 50 dollars on there behind ur back if you use a credit card. I am extremely pissed about this shit and i just wanna give everyone the heads up. I am a veteran (USMC) and a nice person. i have never been treated like that ever in my life at a store. Semper fi brothers. and DONT PURCHASE WEAPONS FROM WEAVERS!!!! I agree that these people are horrible people and there business should be shut down.

(Monroe County)

I don't know....first post and an unsubstantiated rant. If he threatened you with tickets why not call PSP and at least have it documented in case tickets show up in the mail.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    If he threatened you with tickets why not call PSP and at least have it documented in case tickets show up in the mail.
    Nothing new, I have heard him brag about giving license plate numbers to someone in the city that writes tickets to people that he don't like.

Trust me he does go through that routine when someone pulls out a cell phone.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by GlockFun View Post
    i went into weavers today and i wanted to buy a tactical light for my glock 30. He wanted 100 dollars for the light so i went on my phone to check out some prices online. The owner came over to where i was after i told him that i was going to look something up real quick. He then says to turn my phone off and keeps asking me what im doing on my phone. He then says that I am one of the boys from some american shooters store down the road and that im texting prices of his merchandise to the owner of american shooter down the road. He then threatened me and said that he was going to take my license plate number down and that hes going to get me parking tickets from new york if i dont get off the phone. He then keeps yelling at me and i told him that i am a customer and i shouldnt be harrased like this cuz i dont know what hes talking about. I asked him " why are you acting like this?" and he says im a scumbag ok. So i told him im leaving his store and he replys no you get out of my store. I seriously wanna get him for harrassment for threatening me with saying he knows people that will get me tickets in ny. Guess he was a cop or knows cops and was going to threaten me with that. I was smiling at first cuz i thought he was joking. I cant believe what happened and im just like wtf. So Please noone purchase weapons or anything from his store. And a friend of mine purchased a pistol from him and if you use a credit card he will tack 50 dollars on there behind ur back if you use a credit card. I am extremely pissed about this shit and i just wanna give everyone the heads up. I am a veteran (USMC) and a nice person. i have never been treated like that ever in my life at a store. Semper fi brothers. and DONT PURCHASE WEAPONS FROM WEAVERS!!!! I agree that these people are horrible people and there business should be shut down.
    LOL ! can anyone say Paranoia! Phil will never get it threw his head that no other shop in this area gives a crap what he has in his shop or how much he sells it for.
    I would love to get a parking ticket for pissing him off . I have a acquaintance in the FBI that would be very interested in that.

(Monroe County)

I went by there and it seems to closed. Can anyone verify this?

(Bucks County)

Been closed for some time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast