Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Weaver's Gun Shop

People need to relax around here. It is getting close to Christmas, people should be in a good mood.
    The truth shall set you free.

They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead hands

I can not wait until NJ sinks in the ocean and PA has ocean front property

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by gf45acp View Post
    Ok, head up and neck out. I have purchased 2 guns at Weaver's. The very first gun I purchased after moving to Pa. I bought there, and another about 2 months ago. I have also been there a few more times and bought ammo (good prices on PowRBall), holsters, and mags. I have not had any problems with the owner, and have gotten good deals on both guns. He remembers me every time I come in, and even asks how a family member that accompied me the very first time I was in is doing. Obviously, if you don't like the place don't go, but as for me I usually stop in at both shops in the area, but never the Wawa.
    Well it's good to hear that he treats some people with a pro manner. Mind you im not bashing anyone just was stating my opinion thas all i have a new shop that i will stick with for as long as i live in PA.
    Does this look like my Care Face.....

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by bert304 View Post
    People need to relax around here. It is getting close to Christmas, people should be in a good mood.
    Merry christmass Burt304 and all of you guys have a safe and happy holliday and dont forget to give a couple silver peices to those salvation army people lol

Oh yea Rack a ten ring for me next time at the range
    Does this look like my Care Face.....

(Monroe County)

I'm picking up a gun from Weavers next week. I've been in there several times over the last few months, and he's always been real good to me. All my friends buy their guns from him, and so do i. Ive gone down therer several times and just talked about guns and shootin the wind. Good guy, good gun selection, and he knows his stuff.

(Northampton County)

LOL !!!
    Not in my eyes and many others he is not.

(Monroe County)

I'm coming to your shop to buy a gun in two weeks too rich!!

(Northampton County)

Cool ! See you then.

(Monroe County)

Just keep in mind that Weaver`s is not Weaver. The old man is gone and he sold the business. I`ve been in there but their price was no where near as good a Warners and I mean by over 10%.
    Everybody needs to do business with who you feel comfortable with. I`ve had no issues in any from Easton to Tannersville to Slatington.
    I gotta say though and this may show my prejudice, I like locals that have dutchie accents.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    Just keep in mind that Weaver`s is not Weaver. The old man is gone and he sold the business. I`ve been in there but their price was no where near as good a Warners and I mean by over 10%.
    Everybody needs to do business with who you feel comfortable with. I`ve had no issues in any from Easton to Tannersville to Slatington.
    I gotta say though and this may show my prejudice, I like locals that have dutchie accents.

“I gotta say though and this may show my prejudice, I like locals that have dutchie accents.”

I would like to see what kind of Shit would rain down on me if I made a comment similar to that. I have been here in Pa for over 18 years and have as much a right to this place as any of you. I am from Jersey and do have a city accent if that offends you that is your small minded problem.

Sorry but that comment is piss poor.

(Monroe County)

You`re probably one of the good guys from the east (obviously not anti gun) but the majority that came and trashed this place make it tough for the rest of you. If you`ve been here 18 years you should have a good understanding of what that feeling is like and how many with that accent want to change even your way of life. Ever notice who cuts in front of you at Kingsly`s or parks in the fire lane at Mr Z`s. Come to a township meeting and see who complains about hearing gunfire. It ain`t locals.

Just like all Frenchmen probably aren`t bad but the hair on my neck still stands up when I hear a French accent.

I apologize if that offends anybody but it`s just my humble opinion. PS I`ve purchased from the old Weaver and the new Weaver with good customer service from both. Been in American Sport and got good service there. I really have no service complaints at any local shops. Rich just beat everybody on my last gun purchase.
    Last edited by Exbiker; May 15th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast