Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 22/45 how to install or make a set up grips when My gri

Gentleman It seems you are the guys I need to be speaking to when it comes to my 22/45 MKIII TM. Its the one unfortunatly that has no way of installing aftemarket grips for. It was a fine gift I have already through a barrel of a buckmaster and I think he was a bit worried I would do the same to his High Standard. I am sure the grips are the last thing he looked at??? Being a 1911 guy I thought it have run through his big head before spending the money I shoot a P89 and a Bul Cherokee both in 9mm and I must say the BUL (Israel) made. is a thing of beauty. just to hole was grate to shoot had me sold. Sorry got on the box there. As I was asking earlier what can be done to a 22/45 to make it where I can buy and apply custom grips. I am used to a fatter frame moslty double stacks . I just need something to take up the slack in the butt of the gun and well as thegrips themselves being fatter. Will a gunssmith do this for me or I am just up a dirty creek without a paddle? I dont want to feel ungrateful and I have been told how accurate these guns are I just dont think it will be accuarate in my hands without the MOD. Thank you and have a good day.....................Doug dfelpsjr@geusnet.com.
    Edit/Delete Message

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: 22/45 how to install or make a set up grips when My gri

Quote Originally Posted by muzzyarcher View Post
    Gentleman It seems you are the guys I need to be speaking to when it comes to my 22/45 MKIII TM. Its the one unfortunatly that has no way of installing aftemarket grips for. It was a fine gift I have already through a barrel of a buckmaster and I think he was a bit worried I would do the same to his High Standard. I am sure the grips are the last thing he looked at??? Being a 1911 guy I thought it have run through his big head before spending the money I shoot a P89 and a Bul Cherokee both in 9mm and I must say the BUL (Israel) made. is a thing of beauty. just to hole was grate to shoot had me sold. Sorry got on the box there. As I was asking earlier what can be done to a 22/45 to make it where I can buy and apply custom grips. I am used to a fatter frame moslty double stacks . I just need something to take up the slack in the butt of the gun and well as thegrips themselves being fatter. Will a gunssmith do this for me or I am just up a dirty creek without a paddle? I dont want to feel ungrateful and I have been told how accurate these guns are I just dont think it will be accuarate in my hands without the MOD. Thank you and have a good day.....................Doug dfelpsjr@geusnet.com.
    Edit/Delete Message
    You need to go to----RimfireCentral.com----it's a forum about all things 22cal. rim fire,and very big on Ruger firearms.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: 22/45 how to install or make a set up grips when My gri

Quote Originally Posted by redeye202 View Post
    You need to go to----RimfireCentral.com----it's a forum about all things 22cal. rim fire,and very big on Ruger firearms.
    Lol, two posts and we SEND THEM AWAY!

OP if you're still around, check this out. It takes a little doing...

http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/small...45-modded.html

http://www.spokanister.net/Guns_22-45_Grip_Mod.html
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here