Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Crossbreed holster and belt

Just received my Christmas present to myself. Crossbreed supertuck and belt. Right out of the box I can honestly say that it feels very comfortable. The belt is super stiff and needs a good breaking in, but the leather on the holster is nice. Wearing around the house to get the feel and after 30 mins I didn't feel any different than not wearing it. Sitting, walking, crouching, cartwheels, feels good.
    In closing, very pleased with the purchase. Just need the LTCF to come and well, y'all know, I can go out with my firearm an stuff.
    Cheers and Merry Christmas
    Do not shoot to kill...shoot to live.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Crossbreed holster and belt

I got one myself a few months ago for my big clunky Ruger P95; I didn't go with the belt, I just use my old basket-weave trooper belt and it works just fine, not even a hint of slippage or movement once it's clipped and tucked. I agree, a superb holster choice, comfortable and adaptable to any carry mode but the most insecure OC (on account of passive retention only), but even then it keeps the butt tucked in nice and close. Good luck and stay safe!

I've had my supertuck for awhile now and its very comfortable. I really wanted to buy the belt with it but couldn't justify the price since my 5.11 feels great and holds everything nice and tight. Once it wears out I will probably go with a Crossbreed though.
    -Champion5-

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by XwazaX View Post
    Just received my Christmas present to myself. Crossbreed supertuck and belt. Right out of the box I can honestly say that it feels very comfortable. The belt is super stiff and needs a good breaking in, but the leather on the holster is nice. Wearing around the house to get the feel and after 30 mins I didn't feel any different than not wearing it. Sitting, walking, crouching, cartwheels, feels good.
    In closing, very pleased with the purchase. Just need the LTCF to come and well, y'all know, I can go out with my firearm an stuff.
    Gotta luv that fat jolly man that lives in the North Pole. My Christmas present should be here in a couple of days. I'm told the supertuck is one of the most comfortable IWB holsters out there. I didn't think to get the belt though. I'm hoping my regular "Walmart special" belt will do for now.
    I would rather die in a shootout than get assassinated in a "gun free zone"

(Dauphin County)

Cartwheels?!?!
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

black or horsehede?

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah cartwheels...best way to test the retention!!

Black...standard (non combat ) cut.

After doing the old John Wayne in the mirror draw Pilgrim drill a few times, I did notice a bit of black dye on my hand. No big deal...

She rides nicely...nice and tight.
    Do not shoot to kill...shoot to live.

(Lehigh County)

mine just came Monday! been wearing it as much as possible to break it in. I have the standard clips on right now, but ordered the J Clips as well. Carry position is just past the medial hip. It is comfier than my OC SERPAs, much more so in the car... though that may have to do with the fact that it's a much smaller gun.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by XwazaX View Post
    You will not be disappointed. I'm about to put mine on right now to go out and get some food. I'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK007 View Post
    . I didn't think to get the belt though. I'm hoping my regular "Walmart special" belt will do for now.
    Take it from someone who was dumb enough to do the same thing for a while. Go get a good belt. It doesn't have to cost $100.

I recommend one of these. They work well, they're cheap, go get one.

http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Ho...:50806/I/59409

AND, you can usually get them for less then the price on their website.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    You will not be disappointed. I'm about to put mine on right now to go out and get some food. I'm hungry.

Take it from someone who was dumb enough to do the same thing for a while. Go get a good belt. It doesn't have to cost $100.

I recommend one of these. They work well, they're cheap, go get one.

http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Ho...:50806/I/59409

AND, you can usually get them for less then the price on their website.
    If you are going to go that route I would recommend the Wilderness Tactical CSM model. http://www.thewilderness.com/storepi...476&parent=142

It's only slightly more expensive and the CSM model is rock hard stiff because of the insert.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast