PHILADELPHIA - The controversial Westboro Baptist Church has targeted two Philadelphia high schools and a Jewish Center for public protests in mid-December.

The Westboro Baptist Church’s Web site crashed on Thursday after it announced it would picket Elizabeth Edwards’ funeral this weekend in North Carolina.

But just before the crash, local blogs picked up that the radical group had told members to go to Philadelphia on December 20 to protest at Archbishop Ryan and Father Judge High Schools, and the Jewish Community Center.

MyFoxPhilly found a Google cached page that shows the church’s plan for Philadelphia.

The protesters plan to show up at Archbishop Ryan High School between 7:10 a.m. - 7:40 a.m.

“WBC to come to Archbishop Ryan High School to show the children at this school some truth for probably the only time in their lives. They have been taught a steady diet of lies their whole lives with a side of pride and rebellion,” the church says.

“You raise these demon-possessed brats to have no knowledge of the Bible, much less a true understanding of their God," the church said.

The second protest will be at the Jewish Community Center from 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. The third protest will be at Father Judge later that afternoon.

In April, the Church threatened at large protest at Temple but never showed up after Temple students threatened to meet the protesters head on.

The group is known for its anti-gay and anti-American messages.

Westboro Baptist is best known for picketing funerals of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq

The church plans its protests from its headquarters in Topeka, Kansas. Members live on a compound along with their leader Fred Phelps.
Link

Glad I dont live that far from my old HS (Judge)....I will be there...