Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Westmoreland Roll call

Hello to all... welcome aboard to the new members.

(Westmoreland County)

Posted this in the Gun Store thread, maybe someone here knows:

"So I noticed driving down route 30 around Jeanette that there is a tiny sign on the side of the road right after Fun Party Stores that says "Super 30 guns" and it points down a tiny driveway-looking road. One day I decided to see where the shop was, so I drove down the little road, took a turn down another small road, and there was this tiny shop, looked to be in a basement. It was closed at the time, but on researching here and online I could find nothing except a Facebook page with a phone number.

Anyone ever been here? Any idea how their stock/prices are? It's a pain to get to and I can't find the hours online, but I'm always in the market for a new LGS"

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ifman View Post

"So I noticed driving down route 30 around Jeanette that there is a tiny sign on the side of the road right after Fun Party Stores that says "Super 30 guns" and it points down a tiny driveway-looking road. One day I decided to see where the shop was, so I drove down the little road, took a turn down another small road, and there was this tiny shop, looked to be in a basement. It was closed at the time, but on researching here and online I could find nothing except a Facebook page with a phone number.

Anyone ever been here? Any idea how their stock/prices are? It's a pain to get to and I can't find the hours online, but I'm always in the market for a new LGS"
    I've seen the sign, but never stopped there. May be worth a call.

My shop is located in Claridge which is about 4 miles from there if there is ever anything I can help with. I do lots of NFA and AR-15 stuff.
    CDS ARMS.com - 'LIKE' Us - MG Rentals - Colt Defense AR-15 & Glock Certified Armorer

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by csementuh View Post
    I've seen the sign, but never stopped there. May be worth a call.

My shop is located in Claridge which is about 4 miles from there if there is ever anything I can help with. I do lots of NFA and AR-15 stuff.
    I think I met you guys at the PMSC flea market. Do you guys have much pistol stock? I'm pricing Bersa Thunders right now as a BUG/deep concealment solution.

(Westmoreland County)

His hours are 5-9 MWF, 2-5 Saturday. He's got a fair amount of reloading supplies, a couple rifles and shotguns on the back wall. I think he has 3-4 handguns.
    The activity of the mind is life. -Aristotle

(Westmoreland County)

I think I met you guys at the PMSC flea market. Do you guys have much pistol stock? I'm pricing Bersa Thunders right now as a BUG/deep concealment solution.
    Very likely! I was there both days of that show.

The only thing I have in stock at the moment is a Ruger LCP .380 w/ LaserMax laser and a used Taurus PT-92 (Beretta M9 clone). If you want to email me the Bersa's you are looking at I can get you pricing and availability.

I may also be able to get ahold of a used Bersa Thunder 9 if that is what you want.
    CDS ARMS.com - 'LIKE' Us - MG Rentals - Colt Defense AR-15 & Glock Certified Armorer

(Westmoreland County)

Figured I would post in here as I have been lurking the forum since I got my LTCF back in 2008. Grew up in New Kensington, went to the Army, and returned here to Export for school.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellsorama View Post
    Figured I would post in here as I have been lurking the forum since I got my LTCF back in 2008. Grew up in New Kensington, went to the Army, and returned here to Export for school.
    Welcome to the forum, and thank you very much for your service.

(Westmoreland County)

Greetings all. I found this forum from a link in rimfirecentral and have spent most of the night just reading. I've been shooting since my boy scout days and my wife just started this past spring. We joined an 8 week 22 league at A&S in Youngwood and now we are shopping for her first target gun. It's nice to have found something we both enjoy, only took 25 years. Anyways we look forward to learning a lot.

(Westmoreland County)

Congrats man! Will be fun I am sure! A wife that shoots is a keeper! Welcome to the forum

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast