Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Unhappy Jerk shooting pumkins at MASA

I went to MASA this morning to do some shooting with my dad. When we went to hang targets we found one of the little benches all shot up and pumkins crap all over. I hope it wasn't a member.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Jerk shooting pumkins at MASA

THE BENCH?! Geez, at least at Palmyra the morons shoot the signs OVER the benches, and the boards are shot full of holes. Sounds like your morons are even lazier and more ignorant than OUR morons. And THAT'S pretty hard to do, especially with people who bring an AR into an indoor pistol range and shoot the ceiling.

They probably were members, unfortunately- people who think they have a card and can destroy whatever they want. I told the caretaker at Palmyra a few months ago if anybody comes into the clubhouse to remove a firearm from their rectal orifice, he'll know they met me.

And if you're reading this and you're one of the perps, try me.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Berks County)

I was there on Sunday morning and there were no shot up pumpkins. Must have happened sometime between 9:30am (about when I left) Sunday morning and whenever you arrived on Monday.

(Berks County)

We have this type of crap at our range too. No sooner we replace the target holders, they are full of holes. If you can't keep your rounds in a 2 ft sq. area get rid of the gun. You have no reason to be shooting one, let alone own one.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wwhite72082 View Post
    I was there on Sunday morning and there were no shot up pumpkins. Must have happened sometime between 9:30am (about when I left) Sunday morning and whenever you arrived on Monday.
    I was there Monday morning at 9:30.

(Berks County)

I saw the pumpkin mush. Also found tuning pegs and a pickup from a guitar along with shiney blue wood such as may be the finish of what may have been someone's guitar before it too was shot up. At least they cleaned up most of the guitar pieces. If you see anyone shooting at anything other than a proper target, get a name, license number or take your cell and call 911 to report it to the Muhlenberg Police dept. They'll come over and arrest the offender. Sad part is, whoever is doing this will wreck it for the whole club. If you report the person to the club officers they will revoke the person's membership so they can't ruein it for the rest of the club. That crap is against the club rules. It's in the rule book - "all shooting must be done on properly hung targets which are provided for that purpose."
    "Moron" is too kind.