Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Snyder County)

Thumbs up Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

Have to give a big thumbs up to Erik at Middlecreek Shooting Supply on RT 35 before you hit Freeburg, Pa. Helpful, Friendly and if there is anything you need, he can get it for you. He does a lot of reloading so if you are looking for shells at a reduced cost over retail, he can help you out. If also has a nice selection of new and used handguns and long guns...

P: 570-274-2542
    E: erik@shootingsupplyusa.com

3127 Route 35
    Selinsgrove, PA 17870

http://www.shootingsupplyusa.com/

Default Re: Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

I just had a firearm delivered to Middle Creek Shooting Supply. Erik charged $20 for the transfer fee, which I didn't think was too bad. He also mentioned that he gives a 10% discount to current/former military, first responders, and I think he said LEO too. Also has a referral program where you earn $20 in store credit if a new customer buys a firearm and gives your name. Seems like a great guy to do business with.
    After us, the deluge

Erik is a great guy. Very nice selection of pistols and hard to find rifles (FN SCAR, Bushmaster ACR). Lots of reloading material and is even a licensed ammo manufacturer and seller.

I did a transfer a few weeks ago for $20. He accepts handgun transfers from non ffl private individuals. He will even email/fax a copy of his FFL to the seller.

Take your empty brass in and he can reload them to your specs. The Glock manual says no lead/reload ammo, but I have never encountered any problems with his ammo.

shootingsupplyusa.com

(Northumberland County)

Erik's is one of those places on my to do list, was there yesterday. Nice assortment of handguns, long guns, reloading supplies, and ammo. He is very nice to talk with. (plus he has a PK380) I might be running back down to get.

(Juniata County)

Thumbs up Re: Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

Top notch. Decent prices, easy to talk to, knowledge, willing to make a recommendation & consider your preferences - not locked into his own personal beliefs about what a person should or should not carry. He has solidly locked up the business of everyone I know in a to county area - as I work in Snyder but live in Juniata County and tell everyone they should at least take a look before buying somewhere else. Everyone has bought from him.

He active encourages everyone to save their brass, as he reloads - and he is not humble in his belief that his reloads are better then factory (I can not testify to this).

A big +1

(Dauphin County)

I was in the area this morning for work and decided to swing in by. He still had a good assortment, even with all the hysteria going on now. Very friendly, willing to help and chat. Will definitely be going there again. Great place.

(Perry County)

Thumbs up Re: Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

Needed an Ruger LC9 spare clip. Gander mountain wanted $49.00 for one. I was in the area and stopped by and wow! Only $29.00! I bought 2! Thanks Eric!

(Juniata County)

I've made several purchases from Erik. Great guy, good prices. I send people to him all the time when I don't have what they are looking for in stock. Every one that has come back says the same thing, "Thanks, I didn't realize how much he had from the size of the place." Don't let the looks deceive you.
    Most of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at.

(Northumberland County)

I would deffenitly recommend this shop!! I stopped in for some 9mm and .22lr ammo a few weeks ago and ended up talking to Eric for about 45 mins. He's really nice and helpful. His shop is about 30 mins away, but I don't mind driving and giving a nice guy my business instead of giving it to Walmart or cabelas!

(Union County)

Stopped in to see what Erik had - I was looking for ammo - ended up walking out with a Mosquito ! great prices and nice selection. Erik stops what he is doing and actually spends time with you. Will be going back ! Well worth the trip and I highly recommend his shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast