Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wyoming County)

Default Skavatos Deer Processing

Me and my girlfriends father dropped my deer off at Skavatos Deer Processing monday night. We used his navigation system to find it and it got us their without a problem. So today they call me and tell me it's done. So i went up alone and my navigation system took me to some house? Not Skavatos Deer Processing. It's in montrose, does anyone know how to get there from rout 167? I have to go back and try to find it tomarow. I would have tryed to find it today once I was up in the area but they closed at noon today and I ran out of time before I could find it. If anyone has any info on how to get there from state rout 167, or from the mcdonalds in Montrose that would be great. I stopped at the mcdonalds on my way home from trying to find it today. So the mcdonalds in Montrose is as close as I can get to it before I have no idea where I am, lol. Any help would be great! Thank you!

(Clarion County)

Default Re: Skavatos Deer Processing

Did you try using Mapquest or Google Maps? They tend to be pretty accurate.

(Wyoming County)

I just found thier web page and it says they are on vally rd. I'll type that into the nav. plus I will bring a map. If I cant find it with a map then i dont deserve the meat, lol. The nav. that I used was my girlfriends phone, it's a droid X and I searched the phone # and it came up "endless Mountain Archery" which shares the same biulding as Skavados Deer Prosessing, So I told the phone to navigate to that location. Apparently that is not a sufficiant way to enter a location on the droid X's nav. system. But now that I have the road name it should take me right to it. Plus I will bring a map this time! I'll let ya's know if I get lost again! Lets hope not! Thank You!

(Monroe County)

you know you can just call them and ask for directions right?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Even easier, you could have called up your girl friends father. Is it a pride thing, because the only thing that is important is YOU KNOW you don't know how to get there. Just man up and call him. Tell him you're not used to being driven around, and when you are you don't pay attention. Imagine if he found out you went to all the effort to ask us, just so he wouldn't know you couldn't figure it out.
    I'll vote for Romney when he promises not to run in 2016.