Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: REWARD for info about stolen guns

Yes, I think it's suspicious too. I know the trooper has talked with the guy a couple times, but I don't think they consider him a suspect. Still, I would hope that if one of my neighbors saw someone go into my house when they know I'm out of town, that they would call the cops!

(Allegheny County)

If someone was watching my house and just watched the place get robbed without even calling someone then there is no way in hell he would be considered a friend. As mentioned above, I would expect a neighbor I barely knew to at least call the cops if they saw something.

Sorry to hear about this.

I dropped the list off at a local Fun Store (Hoovers Outfitters). He gets customers from throughout the region, said he'd keep an eye out.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrasspr View Post
    REWARD offered for information leading to recovery of guns stolen from my father's home in north central West Virginia on November 23...thieves may try to sell the guns in WV or Pennsylvania or another neigboring state. Obviously, we can't get to all of the gun shops and gun shows within driving distance, so I would ask that you review this list of stolen guns, maybe print it out and take it with you to the next gun show, and pass it on to your friends as well. I have attached Word and PDF versions to this message. Feel free to visit my Facebook page (Robin Cleavenger), e-mail me at bluegrasspr@yahoo.com or call 865-254-2135 if you have trouble downloading from this post or if you need more information. Hope there isn't a rule against this...I couldn't find a rule about where stolen gun listings should be posted. If I need to post it somewhere else, please let me know.

I just don't know how else to get the word out fast!

That just hurts to read.

(Bucks County)

I feel your pain & wish you the best of luck recovering them. I know just how it feels to have your guns stolen they got mine last year when they broke into our house last December. Recently just sent a letter off to New Jersey ass. prosecutors office to get the shotgun back that they found while executing a search warrant at a gang members house. Good luck in your search & I'll keep an eye out

(Allegheny County)

It sounds to me like whoever stole the guns probably knew your father was out of town. Doesn't seem like a random burglary if it's such a safe community that people don't normally lock their doors.

(Chester County)

sorry to hear about the theft,
    reminds me of when my neighbor got robbed; my grandmother watched the guys carry stuff outa the house and called my mom to tell her me and my friend were skippin school. needless to say when we got home from football practice he was pissed to find his playstation and money gone, while i was pissed for getting yelled at for somthing i didnt do. this was many years ago and now we can laugh about it becuse he got the stuff back from the kids who happened to goto school with us.
    then again, best of luck with getting your fathers guns back
    Lifes hard, its even harder when your stupid - John Wayne.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123