Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Bryan Miller (Ceasefire NJ) runs his mouth about Brian Aitken

He also was charged with having "large capacity" magazines and hollow-point bullets, which one state gun-control advocate found troubling.

"What little I can glean about the transportation issue leaves me puzzled, but a person with common sense would not be moving illegal products from one place to another by car," said Bryan Miller, executive director of CeaseFire NJ, an organization devoted to reducing gun violence.

"If Mr. Aitken did the research he said he did, he would not have hollow-point bullets and large-capacity magazines in the vehicle," Miller said. "They are illegal, period."

Aitken, who did not testify, was convicted and in August sentenced to prison. His father said that his son was involved in an "incident" after arriving in prison but that he doesn't discuss it.

"This is the most normal, everyday, All-American regular kid, and for this to happen to him is a disgrace," Larry Aitken said. "It's a disgrace of society."
    Link

It is a disgrace to society.

Another good reason why I wont live in NJ.

Default Re: Bryan Miller (Ceasefire NJ) runs his mouth about Brian Aitken

All you need to know about Bryan Miller is that he wants all of us to be helpless against criminals, and trust our protection to people like his dead brother, an FBI agent who couldn't even protect himself while sitting inside a police station.

That's right, super specially trained FBI Agent Miller was gunned down at his desk inside a busy police station, despite the presence of dozens of armed cops and his own issue weapon. But when we little people face threats, we should dial 911, wait on hold a bit, then convince an operator that we really, really need help, then provide our full street address, name, date of birth, and then wait on the line while we're killed, to give those super specially trained cops and FBI guys time to set up a perimeter, decide who's in charge of the scene, order donuts, pick the best seats in the Command Van, and vote on who gets blamed for the bodies. Oh, and the drugged-up illegal alien with the knife, you can just ask him to wait, say "por favor no me maten antes de que llegue la policía".

The surviving Miller (not the one killed while relying on cops to protect him) is like some weasel trying to get everyone to smoke cigarettes, and whining that it's what his dead brother would have wanted if he hadn't died of lung cancer from his 2 pack a day habit. His dead brother couldn't react fast enough to shoot the maniac who was shooting up the PD, the fraction of a second he had just didn't provide the means of survival. But scum like us can just wait 10 minutes for help, for the official Government Men With Guns to come rescue us. Like they did at Columbine, where they saved zero lives. Or Virginia Tech, where they saved zero lives. Or that poor bastard in Connecticut whose wife told the bank teller that her family was being held hostage, and the cops showed up and the entire family (except for the dad) was raped and slaughtered while the cops set up the perimeter and played rock-paper-scissors to decide who was Site Commander and ordered donuts, so they saved zero lives.

Some people overcome tragedy and move forward. Others just go obsessively nuts. Laws against citizens with guns would have saved his brother exactly as effectively as laws against shooting cops and FBI agents inside police stations; which is to say, not at all.

This prick never misses an opportunity to spin a tragedy in favor of unilateral disarmament, so fuck him and his dead brother. He put his "personal tragedy" into play in the gun control debate, I'm going to point out that his dead brother doesn't translate into a compelling need for more helpless citizens.

(Bucks County)

Wow. And the truth shall set u free!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    This prick never misses an opportunity to spin a tragedy in favor of unilateral disarmament, so fuck him and his dead brother. He put his "personal tragedy" into play in the gun control debate, I'm going to point out that his dead brother doesn't translate into a compelling need for more helpless citizens.
    Well turn about is fair play.

(Delaware County)

Phil,,,,, relax,,,, get your blood pressure down. I can tell that your about to burst a blood vessel. Think about something else,,,,, a gentle waterfall,,, a paper target,,,, something else,,,,, quick.
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by thundrr1 View Post
    Phil,,,,, relax,,,, get your blood pressure down. I can tell that your about to burst a blood vessel. Think about something else,,,,, a gentle waterfall,,, a paper target,,,, something else,,,,, quick.
    If I knew my post would have wound him up like that I would have held off on it LOL.

(Northampton County)

Bryan Miller is a piece of shit.

I hope he gets mugged in a parking lot and is stabbed in the stomach. Maybe that will help get his head out of his ass.

(Allegheny County)

I said it in the other thread on this topic.

Why the hell did he go back and then agree to a search of his vehicle!?
    FNX-9 Two-tone

Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by uniballin View Post
    Bryan Miller is a piece of shit.

I hope he gets mugged in a parking lot and is stabbed in the stomach. Maybe that will help get his head out of his ass.
    If he gets stabbed in the stomach he will start lobbying to ban all knives and we will be cutting our dinner with a spoon.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America

(Cumberland County)

So you can't have high-cap magazines, or hollow point bullets, even after the ruling on the DC gun ban? I just moved from Texas to PA. Is there anything I need to watch out for? I have like 3 rifle builds going right now, and I'd like to not be on the wrong side of the law.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast