Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1216
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    I stopped using the Tobyhanna range years ago after running into to many ass hats to many times. I have no intention of going back there, I felt safer overseas with Iraqi's and Afghans that some douche bag from east of the Gap that has played to much COD or think they are Delta force. Its one thing to get shot doing your job, its a whole other thing getting shot by some F-Tard that no idea of muzzle awareness or when not to have your booger hook on the bang switch. I don't live to far from the range and I still think one day I will take fire from an F-Tard at the range.
    Ok here’s my story, and I’ll probably get slammed for this.
    Beautiful Saturday morning, my wife and daughter with my sister and her husband.
    Place was packed. Went to the handgun side. Found two spots next to each other. We set up.
    Was on the right side, everyone called stop, I looked around, everyone looked around. Firearms were down. Ok all clear.
    Whilst my brother in law set up the girls me and another guy walked down range to set targets up.
    Him and I hanging paper when all of a sudden from the left side range we here gun fire coming our way albeit from the left side.
    We start screaming, everyone on his side started screaming at the guy. He stopped shooting.
    A minute later he packed up his stuff came over to talk, he said he wanted to apologize........
    needless to say my reaction to that was..... what the fuck pal, you’re fuckin sorry you piece of shit. That went on from me for about another minute or so. You just need to fucking go. There was no RSO there.
    So we stayed for about another 20 min . My wife,daughter and I left never been back that was two years ago.

Obvious remorse on the shooter,Yes he f__ __ Ked up badly.Realized he could have caused a fatality !Helluva a way to learn a lesson but this lesson should stick in his mind forever ! I rarely use the range when crowded for your reasons,Not enough eyes or designated RSOs to keep an eye out ! When I do hang targets I constantly keep looking back observing behavior of shooters waiting for the target posters to get back to bench !

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post

needless to say my reaction to that was..... what the fuck pal, you’re fuckin sorry you piece of shit. That went on from me for about another minute or so. You just need to fucking go. There was no RSO there.
    So we stayed for about another 20 min . My wife,daughter and I left never been back that was two years ago.
    Ok yes I would of cussed him out, but once learning was achieved he understood how and why he fucked up, I lighten up, I'd rather teach at that point. Now the indignant asshole that questions why and argues why are you yelling- yea don't relent in the beating.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Freezing Balls ! Did not dress warm enough ,Next time !

(Monroe County)

I'll be up Thurs about noon.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Wallenpaupack Sports in Hawley,Proud to say that owner Mark S.Hosted John Chrin and Eric Trump other day Hundreds of supporters Secret Service,State Police and Local Responders ! Our country is the most Precious to our liberty. Got Videos and handshakes ! Thursday is a possibility maybe about 1-2 pm. Nothing new to shoot I must be slacking off !

(Wayne County)

A little cool this morning at Tobyhanna. No one on pistol range and only 1 other GENTLMAN on rifle range at 9:30 am. What a beautiful day.

(Wayne County)

Might make a run tomorrow morning. Want to see if the thorough clean I gave the P-85 fixed the feed problem.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Monroe County)

Got there as planned, cold, windy but no BS.

(Monroe County)

My gunclub again thinks it's just for baby showers and stuff so had to drag up on Sunday. *shudder*

Packed with NY/NJ plates, both brass rats were there. Fuck ton of weekend fuckery.

Noticed a new sign saying that brass cannot be collected when the range is live. It was equally ignored as the rest of the rules.

Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast