Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1216

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Quote Originally Posted by cardonasharp View Post
    I think it may have come to that so I left
    Smart move. It wouldn't have been worth the paperwork.
    Honestly i stopped going to tobyhanna and moved north to the archbald range. Very few assholes at that range

By all means speak up ! declare the un-safe handling of any firearm ! PGC Officer Gildea will take all complaints seriously and act upon them,It does seem unreasonable that an Officer does not respond immediatley but rest assured if he is in the area he will come.The officers sector to cover is vast and only by forwarking complaints by e-mail to PGC Supervisor Mark Rutkowski do they get even quicker response and coverage ! I do the same as you speaking up,taking pictures of vehicle and offender and then leaving area,our lives are worth much more than that and only by putting forth complaint with any evidence can we secure our shooting ranges !

(Wayne County)

Guys you need to work on your de escalation skills.
    Ok you decided to insert yourself in someone else life by pointing them out how dumb they are. "Great" decision! It did not go well because people really "love" to take orders from others. Or being reprimanded by someone with authority or like in your case with zero authority. So if they ignore you why do you try to escalate by making verbal treats of "complaining to authority" or having conversation with them at all after they rebuke you.
    Do what you think is necessary. But without escalating it to a shootout on a range.
    Sometime righteous people are too righteous in their intentions.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by BB MBD View Post
    Ok you decided to insert yourself in someone else life by pointing them out how dumb they are. "Great" decision! It did not go well because people really "love" to take orders from others. Or being reprimanded by someone with authority or like in your case with zero authority. So if they ignore you why do you try to escalate by making verbal treats of "complaining to authority" or having conversation with them at all after they rebuke you.
    Do what you think is necessary. But without escalating it to a shootout on a range.
    This is the same thinking that gets the sidewalks cover in shit and sometimes righteous people live because they pointed out someone else's cranial rectum inversion when it comes to gun safety.
    I don't threaten to call anyone, Voice of Auth gets the point across.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by BB MBD View Post
    So you are all good with some asshole pointing a gun at you that may or may not be loaded? It has nothing to do with being righteous. You could get shot. Someone else could get shot.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Proof that anytime at the range can be questionable !Tuesday 10/02/2018 I asked three shooters if they would allow me to hang targets ?As I proceeded to hand targets in the middle of unoccupied area I hear yelling thats our target ? I said this is your target and you think I would allow you to cross shoot past me ? F You ! You can move your party to the center of benchrest in line with your target !.two foreigners with an attractive lady shooting,after my response no more conversation existed between us ! On a Tuesday at 12 noon this took place.

(Susquehanna County)

I steer clear of PAGC ranges for the same reasons I steer clear of game lands opening week.. too many trigger happy, no common sense folks with loaded weapons
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

I haven't gone to this range in a long while. Lots of horror stories it seems.. just need to catch it when it's completely empty I guess. I decided to join BRCV gun club instead. Definitely a bit farther drive but the facilities are nice and very safety oriented.

(Wayne County)

I plan to stop by either after work one day this week (abound 4:50 pm) or Friday before noon to sight in the kids' rifles for Saturday, junior antler less ...
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Monroe County)

I stopped using the Tobyhanna range years ago after running into to many ass hats to many times. I have no intention of going back there, I felt safer overseas with Iraqi's and Afghans that some douche bag from east of the Gap that has played to much COD or think they are Delta force. Its one thing to get shot doing your job, its a whole other thing getting shot by some F-Tard that no idea of muzzle awareness or when not to have your booger hook on the bang switch. I don't live to far from the range and I still think one day I will take fire from an F-Tard at the range.

Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast