Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

I have sighted in my 22 rifle on the 25 yard line just to get it on paper.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Ar pistol I can see. But unless you're a kid or first sighting shots out of scope I will give you a your a tard look if your shooting center fire at the short range pistol target
    If I notice that im annoying you or anyone else - ill make sure to double my effort with 50 beowulf pistol on pistol line. Learn to coexist at public places.

As long as no rules broken - pound the sand.

Take a look at dude next to me on a pistol line. He is shooting AR15 that doesnt even have any iron sights. Anyone cared? Nope. Do as you please as long as rules not broken.
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    Last edited by BB MBD; September 11th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by BB MBD View Post

Take a look at dude next to me on a pistol line. He is shooting AR15 that doesnt even have any iron sights. Anyone cared? Nope. Do as you please as long as rules not broken.
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    retard
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    I've pretty much had my fill of that place. Went Sunday July 16 with my wife and friends. Showed up at noon and non eventful on pistol side. Went to rifle side and about an hour later some roided out douche and his wife + 3 kids were shooting two bays down from me. My buddy asked what kind of rifle she was shooting and at that point she turns and points the gun in our direction. I proceed to yell at her and tell her not to point her rifle at me. Her response like most idiots is "it's not loaded". Husband went into defensive mode and made some comment that I'm sure was making me out to be the bad guy... I'm really wondering how long it's going to take until someone gets shot.
    I'm on the hunt for a decent private range within 1hr of east Stroudsburg. If anyone's a member of a good range let me know.
    I know it's been a couple of months. I'm not a member of any of these but a suggestion, check out Blue Ridge Cherry Valley just off Rt 33 near the quarry. Another good club is Wilkes Barre which is west of WB and Factoryville close to Scranton. You get what you pay for.

Range today at 12 noon if anyone cares.

(Wayne County)

Just saw this...need to sight in 3 rifles and avoid the range solo. One of these days...

The End of Josiah's Railroad, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)

Well crap. I log in for the first time in a long time and miss the opportunity to plink with MDT.

I actually met a Doc at work. He's the first person I've met in over a decade that I actually like. It doesn't hurt that he has access to a private shooting lane.

Nary a soul at the range,maybe cause of the rain,dont mind a drizzle though,but a bitch hanging paper when wet,short visit,Glock practice 4 times a month,Got a older 10-22 with metal barrel band ata good price will scope it then sight in later this week weather permitting.

(Wayne County)

I plan to go either tomorrow or Wednesday to sight in 3 rifles...anyone else planning to go?

Monday 10/23/17 10 am Me and wife only ones at the range pistol side and rifle side,all setup with targets and who comes driving into the range ? BRASS RAT in a Silver Hyundai. Reason I am being so desscriptive is this old f-- -- k is a pain in the ass.Doing some shooting and he comes between my legs with his pickup stick for brass ! Stop shooting and remove earplugs and gave him a WT Hell do you think your doing,interfereing with my shooting and putting me and wife in a position of tripping ! This guy has done this before but not as blatant as today.I ask him do you have a permit on this range to shoot or otherwise collect and use the range for this sole purpose ? This M F had no response,Told him to get the f-- --k away as he is in my personal space and I am feeling uneasy/and Well.Plate taken PGC aware of this guy gave a plate and description.Dont think he will be as in your face for the brass for awhile but you never know.Did some shooting but left early.Who needs assholes like this on the range ! PGC will follow up and see if he does have a permit !

Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast