Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1214

Angry Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Wednesday 08/14/2019 . 11 am No one on pistolside,Except Jack Brass Rat out on the Berm ignoreing my presence,Out up targets and watching Jaack ass with his back to me I approached and ten feet near him with berm I said get the hell off the berm I want to shoot.His arrogance is beyond belief and says I want to clean up the berm ? Yeah of lead that belongs to the state so your stealing ! He leaves. And I proceed shooting. My Glock 43 X is I would say perfect for me 10 rounds and two extra mags on belt holster,it carrys IWB and OWB perfectly,this is a must try for anyone who has not yet decided on a CC.Accuracy is a 10 out of 10 ! Oh yeah Jack Brass rat comes and askes are you wanting your spent brass ? I said stay the F-- -- K away from me and don't ever get in my personal space again. Unfortunatley maybe he needs to be dealt with verbally harshly ! I don't like having to do that but he is over the top now and just what if a shooter showed up and did not look out on the berm ? Hopefully he does not have any suicidal thoughts !

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Wednesday 08/14/2019 . 11 am No one on pistolside,Except Jack Brass Rat out on the Berm ignoreing my presence,Out up targets and watching Jaack ass with his back to me I approached and ten feet near him with berm I said get the hell off the berm I want to shoot.His arrogance is beyond belief and says I want to clean up the berm ? Yeah of lead that belongs to the state so your stealing ! He leaves. And I proceed shooting. My Glock 43 X is I would say perfect for me 10 rounds and two extra mags on belt holster,it carrys IWB and OWB perfectly,this is a must try for anyone who has not yet decided on a CC.Accuracy is a 10 out of 10 ! Oh yeah Jack Brass rat comes and askes are you wanting your spent brass ? I said stay the F-- -- K away from me and don't ever get in my personal space again. Unfortunatley maybe he needs to be dealt with verbally harshly ! I don't like having to do that but he is over the top now and just what if a shooter showed up and did not look out on the berm ? Hopefully he does not have any suicidal thoughts !
    Sounds like he needs to be put on a Red flag law

08/21/2019 , Range time Two N J shooters at pistol side But I was there for the rifle side today Mossberg 308 bolt action tightly sighted in at 50 yards then 100 yards,100 yard groups wer 2 inches bench rested so good enough. The two shooters did not see me with the rifle and when they came to see my target at 50 yards and said you did that grouping with your Glock 43X ? Some people you can sell a bridge to,and these two shooters left and their targets remained on backboards these people make the range messy when lazy like that ! Yeah Jack Brass showed up and stays away from me now !

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    08/21/2019 , Range time Two N J shooters at pistol side But I was there for the rifle side today Mossberg 308 bolt action tightly sighted in at 50 yards then 100 yards,100 yard groups wer 2 inches bench rested so good enough. The two shooters did not see me with the rifle and when they came to see my target at 50 yards and said you did that grouping with your Glock 43X ? Some people you can sell a bridge to,and these two shooters left and their targets remained on backboards these people make the range messy when lazy like that ! Yeah Jack Brass showed up and stays away from me now !
    Yeah it's a shame people don't clean up after themselves. I was there last week got there 20 mins before it was legal to shoot. Walked around the parking lot and pistol side picking up trash. Had a Walmart bag stuffed with crap. When I got done shooting cleaned up my brass and the guy next to me looked confused and said why are you cleaning it up there's a guy that collects the brass. I said it's my responsibility to clean up after myself.

(Monroe County)

Late report
    9/14 afternoon
    Cool, some silly kids poping shotgun on the rifle range, I said something. Got the usual lame ass excuse "didn't know" did say sorry and stop, I said don't tell me tell the PGC when they come around and it's Sat so there's a better than AVG chance they have or will be stopping by. The kids quick left. Guess who shows up not 2 min later? Yep. The 4 of us left all had passes and lic, some young guy I've never seen before in a reg F150.
    Different brass rat on duty, he stayed away.
    Got my son's rifle sighted and test shot the Enfield I'm selling. Late 45 with crisp rifling in the bbl. It's a shooter.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Shot yesterday morning. I got there around 9. Pistol range was packed. I sighted in my .308 on the empty 100 yrd range. When I was done, everyone shooting pistols either left or moved to the rifle range. It was great. I got to shoot in peace. No brass rats.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Shot yesterday morning. I got there around 9. Pistol range was packed. I sighted in my .308 on the empty 100 yrd range. When I was done, everyone shooting pistols either left or moved to the rifle range. It was great. I got to shoot in peace. No brass rats.
    Damm,I hope you also bought a lottery ticket !

Bought a Remington 783 in 243 caliber,Monday at the range to sight in and hopefully not beat the hell out of my shoulder this time.

Monday 09/30/2019 , 8:30 am ,Sighted in the 243 in 4 shots ! Mark really can tweak in the bore sight saving ammo to sight in. Shooter Dave with AK his brass was going over 40 feet then next rounds only 5 feet. Forgot how the variation in ejection was not consistent.One shooter practicing low ready at the pistol side.Leaving a shooter on 100 yd side rapid firing 30 rounds,as leaving PGC driving up roadway in a hurry,surmised that he also was aware of the rapid fire.I did not wait around for any fireworks. Follow up , Citations were given that's all I found out !
    Last edited by MARINE DIVISION TWO; September 30th, 2019 at 04:39 PM.

That was me at the pistol side. I was practicing for a steel shoot. When I left those guys were still doing 30 round mag dumps on the rifle range. Didn't bother me. I was glad nobody was there.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast