Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 78 of 122 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Went there today from about 3-5 to try out the M&P-15. There were around 8 folks at the rifle range in singles and doubles. Everyone was safe. No shenanigans. And 5 of the guys that I spoke to were from NJ.

What's better, except for one bench, evryone was shooting an AR if not an AR and an AK. And the guys that didn't have an EBR were shooting a Hi Point rifle.

And my S&W is AWESOME!!!! It took me 15 rounds (in groups of 3) to dial it in, but I can shoot it well enough to be satisfied with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

S&W & RUGER ARs are pretty awesome out of the box and get the job done ! Wonder how many ARs we may see hunting season If they start making 4 round mags !Wednesday is Range time for a few of us getting together.Did you see any PGC when you were there ? MDT

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    S&W & RUGER ARs are pretty awesome out of the box and get the job done ! Wonder how many ARs we may see hunting season If they start making 4 round mags !Wednesday is Range time for a few of us getting together.Did you see any PGC when you were there ? MDT
    If they were there, they were plain clothes and not having issues. As I said, everyone was following the rules. It was quite nice for a change.

What time do you hit the range on Wednesdays? If after 3:30 I may pop down to play some more. I am really enjoying the AR quite a bit.

I know that I will be carrying the AR for coyote once I get properly sized mags. I picked up a 10 round just for the range. Putting only three rounds in a 30 round mag just seems silly to me.

Some of the old farts cant roll out of bed till 9am we go usually around 10 seems I get to talk to PGC onsite about any issues or concerns.Are you considering any optics ? Mine is a tack driver with a Tasco 3x9x40mm at 100 yards dead on center bench rested with 2-3 inch groupings,like I said you got a fine AR !

are there half naked chicks on that magnet?
    i was under the impression that if PGC wasn't in the lot, they were hiding in the trees or simply not there.

iron's come tuesday, will take the ar to the range this coming weekend. probably my last time going to sgl depending on whether or not the club approves me.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    i was under the impression that if PGC wasn't in the lot, they were hiding in the trees or simply not there.

iron's come tuesday, will take the ar to the range this coming weekend. probably my last time going to sgl depending on whether or not the club approves me.
    You mean to say you have not yet seen one fall out of the tree in the back lot in a hurry to write paper on the rifle range shooter who accidentally loaded four into a magazine ?

(Wayne County)

Some of the old farts cant roll out of bed till 9am we go usually around 10 seems I get to talk to PGC onsite about any issues or concerns.Are you considering any optics ? Mine is a tack driver with a Tasco 3x9x40mm at 100 yards dead on center bench rested with 2-3 inch groupings,like I said you got a fine AR !
    No, the reason that I put the carry handle on the rifle was that I like the classic look and I like iron sights. I've had two rifles with scopes and just didn't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post

The magnet is either a family fleeing a zombie or people escaping from Ungawa's basement. I'm not completely certain.

You mean to say you have not yet seen one fall out of the tree in the back lot in a hurry to write paper on the rifle range shooter who accidentally loaded four into a magazine ?
    they don't fall. they land on their feet like tree cop cat ninja's. and no, i've never encountered pgc. far as i could tell, there are reports on here of them being there and a mystical force fixes the range, just before it falls into a complete disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    No, the reason that I put the carry handle on the rifle was that I like the classic look and I like iron sights. I've had two rifles with scopes and just didn't like them.

The magnet is either a family fleeing a zombie or people escaping from Ungawa's basement. I'm not completely certain.
    nah, it's just a bunch of knees and legs, not sure what. it's to the right of the harrisburg letter written in Sanskrit. not interested anymore really... thought it was a lady or 4.
    hate to see ungawa's fridge though. although i see a new topic coming... PM me if anyone makes it. i've got 2 fridges.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Had a good time ( Not Eventful ) shooting time with some friends.Rifle Ruger 10-22 and Ruger Ar 15 time just a pain loading 3 rounds at a time.Pistol side my bud got an NAA 22lr on a whim hsi groups were 4-5 inches at 7 yards,not a tack driver but at least he hit the center mass not a good gun for defense.11 am and nice and warm !

Montauk ,N Y Bound for a Fishing Charter,for 8 buds ! Ocean fishing and some Bay fishing included ! If anyone is interested in a future trip set up for July let me know !

Page 78 of 122 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast