Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 79 of 122 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Running home for my stuff, then heading over if anybody's in the neighborhood.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Wednesday range time and cleaning fish,time is open right now.

(Monroe County)

Went to range today, Fri June 9th at 3:30. Everything was fine until a jerk off showed up. Those rifles are not pointing down range.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by poconojoe View Post
    Went to range today, Fri June 9th at 3:30. Everything was fine until a jerk off showed up. Those rifles are not pointing down range.....
    What an asshole ! This is just another reason i shoot with people that I know are saftey conscious and we watch out for each other 1 What just one Yahoo when you were there ? lol.

(Monroe County)

Soon at I saw that I said that. Did you at least try to unfuck him?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

I was two benches over, the guy on the bench next to him said something to Mr. Jerkoff. I took a pic to have proof. The guy also went down range to put a target up without calling for cease fire. I picked up my rifle and saw Mr. Jerkoff jogging down range with a fresh target in his hand. Even if he was not experienced with firearms all this crap is common sense.

I was two benches over, the guy on the bench next to him said something to Mr. Jerkoff. I took a pic to have proof. The guy also went down range to put a target up without calling for cease fire. I picked up my rifle and saw Mr. Jerkoff jogging down range with a fresh target in his hand. Even if he was not experienced with firearms all this crap is common sense.
    A moving target running downrange with out a ceasefire ? Did you lead on him a bit ? he would have never imagined the possibilities,lol !

he's also at the handicap bench if i recall. it's shaped differently so you can wheel up to it.
    guess he doesn't know the history of people snatching unattended firearms and running off into the woods either, just lay them all out there.
    i've went and joined the east bangor sportsman range, it has better hours that almost always assure that i am alone there. its located about 20min from my work so i can shoot before or after on any work day as well. only gripe is hiking up and down 191, guzzles the gas.
    rifle, pistol, shotgun (slug or clay) and hunting land all in one little parking lot.
    needless to say, my SGL membership is going to lapse and not be renewed so im checking out of the topic.

but if anyone winds up doing the same, throw me a pm, maybe our range times will overlap.
    keep it safe.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    he's also at the handicap bench if i recall. it's shaped differently so you can wheel up to it.
    guess he doesn't know the history of people snatching unattended firearms and running off into the woods either, just lay them all out there.
    i've went and joined the east bangor sportsman range, it has better hours that almost always assure that i am alone there. its located about 20min from my work so i can shoot before or after on any work day as well. only gripe is hiking up and down 191, guzzles the gas.
    rifle, pistol, shotgun (slug or clay) and hunting land all in one little parking lot.
    needless to say, my SGL membership is going to lapse and not be renewed so im checking out of the topic.

but if anyone winds up doing the same, throw me a pm, maybe our range times will overlap.
    keep it safe.
    It's not marked HC only. It's good for offhand. But yea someone in a chair shows up it's theirs.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    It's not marked HC only. It's good for offhand. But yea someone in a chair shows up it's theirs.
    i was stating that was the bench they were at and my assumption for it's designed purpose. it's the only one without left/right seats so it stands out. did they seem like the type of person to move if it was needed? i, also would give it up.
    and yeah they don't have a law designating benches for HC only... or the ramps, i use the ramps all the time
    i'm going to go ahead and unsub from this topic though, i don't really have anything to add, 'sept derailment.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 79 of 122 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast