Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    I dislike shootng any of my safe queens,So only Glocks today,Dam Mosquitos all over and could not hit anyone of them.Couple rounds at the silhouette targets and homeward bound.I was only one at pistol side for a bit !
    That right there makes for a fine morning.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    That right there makes for a fine morning.
    Yepper ! And now with kids going back to school may be even better.till the deer hunters start sighting in again,lol.

(Monroe County)

Was up this afternoon, so much fuckery going on it wasn't funny. Nothing really unsafe. Just wall to wall NY/nj fuckery.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Was up this afternoon, so much fuckery going on it wasn't funny. Nothing really unsafe. Just wall to wall NY/nj fuckery.
    Had to get some practice in before going back to PCP.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Monroe County)

I like the guy who was explaining how 7.62x51 is different from .308, like the "major" difference of 5.56/.233

Guy who was ocing and had a 2nd holster clipped to his front pant pocket almost Mexican.
    All sorts of magdumps
    The bipodded .308 @ 25yrs.
    Poly "special plastic"
    Guy with 10 oh so cool guns, none of witch didn't jam.
    Homie hold shooting an ar

10 cars only mine and the brass rats were from pa
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; August 26th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    I like the guy who was explaining how 7.62x51 is different from .308, like the "major" difference of 5.56/.233

Guy who was ocing and had a 2nd holster clipped to his front pant pocket almost Mexican.
    All sorts of magic dumps
    The bipodded .308 @ 25yrs.
    Poly "special plastic"
    Guy with 10 oh so cool guns, none of witch didn't jam.
    Homie hold shooting an ar.
    My favorite, about 20 years ago was on Suscon Road. I was taking my son and a neighbor's daughter up there to learn how to shoot pistols. Halfway into the session, a vehicle with NY tags pulls up, unloads, and proceeds to do a mag dump with an auto AK. No target, just starts firing. We left. After that, I never went on weekends. It is like an asshole magnet.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

CANCELLED,Roadway is flooded right now ------------------------Bingo time at Disneyland !10 am at the range and dont forget the Neccos ! Hopefully on this Labor Day weekend Friday it wont be crazy ? Or maybe not,thats why we have a reverse on our cars !
    Last edited by MARINE DIVISION TWO; August 31st, 2018 at 10:45 AM.

(Carbon County)

I was at the range this morning setting up my gear. This gentleman if you can call him that. He started to unpack his gear and set up. He was handling his rifle as I was down range on the 100 yard. As I approach the 50 yard berm I said to him that no one should be handling any weapon while someone is down range. He ignore me completely and just continued. Meanwhile another person was down range on the fifty. I approach them and in a nice manner it was not safe to handle a weapon when the range is cold. This was his response I been coming here for years and then he asked me if I had a range permit. If you was coming here for years you should know better. I pack up and told him NOT to touch his rifle as I was going down range to get my targets. I also told I was calling the Ranger on this issues. I drove down to the game commission building I told my friends we are going to drive back and wait till they leave not going to mess up my day off. As I enter the range they where leaving. I really need my own range

Quote Originally Posted by cardonasharp View Post
    I was at the range this morning setting up my gear. This gentleman if you can call him that. He started to unpack his gear and set up. He was handling his rifle as I was down range on the 100 yard. As I approach the 50 yard berm I said to him that no one should be handling any weapon while someone is down range. He ignore me completely and just continued. Meanwhile another person was down range on the fifty. I approach them and in a nice manner it was not safe to handle a weapon when the range is cold. This was his response I been coming here for years and then he asked me if I had a range permit. If you was coming here for years you should know better. I pack up and told him NOT to touch his rifle as I was going down range to get my targets. I also told I was calling the Ranger on this issues. I drove down to the game commission building I told my friends we are going to drive back and wait till they leave not going to mess up my day off. As I enter the range they where leaving. I really need my own range
    My go to statement to someone who handles firearms while the range is cold,
    1st time- a warning like you did
    2nd time- state that I'll be calling the PGC & if i see that weapon pointing in my direction one more time I'll have to defend myself, without hesitation...

(Carbon County)

I think it may have come to that so I left

Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast