Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Monday 10/23/17 10 am Me and wife only ones at the range pistol side and rifle side,all setup with targets and who comes driving into the range ? BRASS RAT in a Silver Hyundai. Reason I am being so desscriptive is this old f-- -- k is a pain in the ass.Doing some shooting and he comes between my legs with his pickup stick for brass ! Stop shooting and remove earplugs and gave him a WT Hell do you think your doing,interfereing with my shooting and putting me and wife in a position of tripping ! This guy has done this before but not as blatant as today.I ask him do you have a permit on this range to shoot or otherwise collect and use the range for this sole purpose ? This M F had no response,Told him to get the f-- --k away as he is in my personal space and I am feeling uneasy/and Well.Plate taken PGC aware of this guy gave a plate and description.Dont think he will be as in your face for the brass for awhile but you never know.Did some shooting but left early.Who needs assholes like this on the range ! PGC will follow up and see if he does have a permit !
    Same asshat does that to me all the time. I pickup my brass since I reload and I tell him to fu$& off. I'm tired of being nice to useless asshats that steal without asking.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    Same asshat does that to me all the time. I pickup my brass since I reload and I tell him to fu$& off. I'm tired of being nice to useless asshats that steal without asking.

Last time I was up there there was a really old dude who asked if he could collect my brass (i don't reload so i said sure) but stayed out of my way whilst I was shooting. I can only identify the man by the high volume of involuntary (i assume?) gas he passed when he was yapping my ear off as I was loading the car back up
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags.

I usually dont rant but this guy deserved it ! next time I will just stomp on all the brass !

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    I usually dont rant but this guy deserved it ! next time I will just stomp on all the brass !
    Don't do that! Just message me when your going up there and I'll take em. Ill be sure to ask before taking though

Dont mind giving away the brass,But when this guy tried to crawl up my ass I draw the line !

(Lackawanna County)

I took a friend up there two weeks ago so she could try out an AR. Two different brass rats were there. They are a safety hazard. On another note, how the hell do you shoot the table at the pistol range?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Giving my wifes secret away but she is petite so we bring a little step stool for her !

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I was thinking about visiting the Tobyhanna range with a friend. We're both firearms owners from NJ (wait! don't stop reading! lol) looking for some room to stretch our l̶e̶g̶s guns out (we usually go to crowded indoor ranges that max out at 50 yards). I thought it would be good to check in with the fine locals here to see if anybody would like to meet up. We want to do our best to be considerate and not be muzzle sweeping out-of-state asshats.

We are thinking about early morning Saturday 11/11.

If nobody is available, what are some things we can do to make sure we fit in, aside from the usual range safety rules? From my reading, I understand there's a 3 round limit for rifles and 6 round limit for pistols, and no garbage bin so bring a trash bag. Anything else we should be mindful of? I'll definitely see myself to the last lane if the distance between lanes are not ideal for muzzle brake concussion.

If anybody is curious I'm looking to shoot my AR-15, Ruger 10/22 and my brand new CZ Scorpion carbine.

Thanks in advance to everyone here!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by imsorryaboutmymuzzlebrake View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I was thinking about visiting the Tobyhanna range with a friend. We're both firearms owners from NJ (wait! don't stop reading! lol) looking for some room to stretch our l̶e̶g̶s guns out (we usually go to crowded indoor ranges that max out at 50 yards). I thought it would be good to check in with the fine locals here to see if anybody would like to meet up. We want to do our best to be considerate and not be muzzle sweeping out-of-state asshats.

We are thinking about early morning Saturday 11/11.

If nobody is available, what are some things we can do to make sure we fit in, aside from the usual range safety rules? From my reading, I understand there's a 3 round limit for rifles and 6 round limit for pistols, and no garbage bin so bring a trash bag. Anything else we should be mindful of? I'll definitely see myself to the last lane if the distance between lanes are not ideal for muzzle brake concussion.

If anybody is curious I'm looking to shoot my AR-15, Ruger 10/22 and my brand new CZ Scorpion carbine.

Thanks in advance to everyone here!
    Make sure you have the required PA hunting license or game commision permit to use the range.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Thank you! I was just about to edit my post right now to add that we will be purchasing non-resident PA public range permits.
    Last edited by imsorryaboutmymuzzlebrake; October 25th, 2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: grammar. i'm an idiot

Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast