Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 64 of 122 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

A rare weekday outing. The Wife even went. Clear pistol line, a couple of guys on the rifle. No issues and the range was in good shape. Perfect shooting weather.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Still recuperating from back and neck surgery have not been able to get to the range for 3 months because of this injury,Would like to try to get here sometime in the next two weeks but will need assistance putting up the targets for me ! Not a lot of post from shooters at the range latley ? Any recent info of the range would be welcome ! Hello Ryan ! MDT

(Wayne County)

I am planning on going the week after the Fourth, If I do I will let you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
    I am planning on going the week after the Fourth, If I do I will let you know...
    Sounds Great !

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Still recuperating from back and neck surgery have not been able to get to the range for 3 months because of this injury,Would like to try to get here sometime in the next two weeks but will need assistance putting up the targets for me ! Not a lot of post from shooters at the range latley ? Any recent info of the range would be welcome ! Hello Ryan ! MDT

Hope your recovery goes smoothly. Back and neck surgery sounds pretty extreme. I will stop pitying myself for my shoulder surgeries.

I might go out over the fourth of July weekend. I don't particularly enjoy going when a bunch of folks are there so I might drive there and then turn around and leave if it is crowded. Are you up to going this coming weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew.anderson View Post
    Hope your recovery goes smoothly. Back and neck surgery sounds pretty extreme. I will stop pitying myself for my shoulder surgeries.

I might go out over the fourth of July weekend. I don't particularly enjoy going when a bunch of folks are there so I might drive there and then turn around and leave if it is crowded. Are you up to going this coming weekend?
    Not this weekend,Having CT w contrast to see what the hell is going on with the kidneys right now,found cycts ? when I had Lumbar MRI ! Life goes on . TY/MDT

(Monroe County)

Just a few shooters on the rifle side when I pulled in at 4:30, I had the chance to put a few paper plates at the long pistol half and a B27 on the short side for my bud (who told me just today that he had not been to a range in over a year) as soon as we got out of the truck. I couldn't support such neglect, so I made sure that he got some exercise today. We spent an hour punching holes with the G21, he tried the AK on the long side (he had never used one) and it was a nice confidence booster. It's always a pleasure to meet positive and cordial folks at the range.

And... Mt. Pocono WalMart was out of doe apps today. Do I just go ahead and use an old one?

08/06/2015 First time to range in over 4 months ! What a Pig Sty Pistol Side,No garbage pail,all trash piled up high on the ground,brass all over the bench sides,the back board was shot to hell and debris flying all over,The rifle side was not much better trash piled high I did manage to shoot my new gun & there was only one older gent shooting and he said the range has been in this condition for quite awhile.Met two other gents who are locals and inquiring about permits to use range versus hunting licenses,Told them the hunting license is the better value.I took PICs and will see if wife can post them up here later ! Very disapointed in the up-keep which appears non-existent ! JMO/MDT

(Monroe County)

I was up today, yea the range looked like hell. But on the + side no one made me yell. There were some good people up there today. Inc 2 guys scouting it out and were going to get the range permit and asked some good questions about range operations so they would have a clue.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Yes those two gents were the ones I had a conversation with,They were grateful also for the info I provided.There was only one gent shooting his S&W 686 357 magnum,he was safe,cordial and a pleasure to talk with.I did not want to go to the range on Saturday or Sunday too much un-safe weekend warriors !

Page 64 of 122 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast