Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 62 of 122 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Got some shooting time in today a few guys at the pistol side sighting in ARs,yep at the 7 yard line,!
    I struggle not to LOL at people doing that. Really?! you can't do a base 50yd zero?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

I was up there this morning early to try and sight in the sr762. Really cold and windy, so accuracy was all over the place. I was the only one stupid enough to be out there!

Had a couple of decent groups after getting it zeroed. Had 2 ftf early on. Thought it was due to gun show special ammo. Then I happened with the good stuff. Bolt locked forward almost all the way closed and I couldn't pull it back! Had to pry bolt back to free it with live round in chamber. Disassembled, brushed out chamber good, noticed bolt assembly was dry. Had no gun oil. Used air tool oil instead. Reassembled and it was flawless after that. Amazing what a little lube will do!

Went to pistol side and shot the rough rider for 50 rounds. Somebody else came and shot 50 yd rifle for about 25 mins and left. Shot the pm9 for a few and left. Had the heat on high the whole way home!

I should have brought a magnet an a rake and cleaned up some of the steel casings. Probably wouldn't have taken that long. Target frames looked to be in decent shape.

(Lackawanna County)

Got there just after 2 today and it was a little crowded, as I suspected on a sunny day, but it opened up soon enough. One frame on each pistol side is broken and collapsed, and there's a lot of crap laying on the range - shot up bottles, paper plates and plastic flower pots. It really needs a good spring cleaning, and a trash barrel or two, as if people would use them.

On the plus side, I finally got to give the Canik TP9SA a fair workout, and I was very happy with the results. This is a fine, fine shooting gun, for sure.

My goal in Life is to become the kind of problem that people throw money at.

(Monroe County)

humm We have a ton of the blue plastic drums @ work and can't get rid of them. I wonder if the PGC would be mad if I cut the tops off a couple and donated them.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lackawanna County)

Great idea.

We should start a pool on how long it will take for them to get shot up and/or stolen.

(Lackawanna County)

Frames were patched when I got there today, so there were 3 stations on each side of the pistol range open for business and someone cleaned up most of the trash. Thanks to whomever. You don't think they monitor this site, do ya?

Also saw a PGC officer there checking permits/licenses, that's the first time I'd ever seen any official. Looked like everyone was legit.

(Monroe County)

damm, you should of asked him about bringing up the drums.

I've heard about bullets actually entering the barrel and spinning around. I've never seen it first hand but seems like a scary situation. Haven't been to the range in a long time... and I even live a little closer now lol.

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Found April 11th !At this range ! Identify the items and they will be returned to you with your PA/DL as I D !

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Glock 43 Time ! Yep,My friends Glock lucky bastard ,Only gun we brought today No one at range pistol side we shot over 200 round wwb & federal defense ammo,Not one issue and for over 200 rounds our hands did not hurt.Accuracy is as good as my Glock 19 which is great very well and impressed with this 43,Mine is available to me tommorrow and I have paid $469 + tax & pics.I liked the extended mag cause i like to get my pinky onto a hold.What change will I make to tmy 43 ? extended slide release and hougue slip-on grip,just a tad bit skinny but for my hands,its a personal thing.Good Luck guys ! JMO/MDT

Page 62 of 122 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast