Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 48 of 122 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Wink Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

A bit muddy cause of the rains this week but still a good time shooting today.Seems to be a SCCY explosion ? the gun mfg three individuals were shooting their SCCys all related assuming and did not observe any malfunctions.Glock 22 time 200 rounds and done and on to the 22s another 300 rounds and time well spent today shooting.No issues at the time I was there today,thats a plus since weekends here are not suggested.

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

HEY BOOGER ! Did you FORGET something at the range Sunday ? You dumb S __ __ T ! I have it but dont have your cell #,Respond here accordingly. MDT

Wink Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

BOOGER called right away,He would have bought me a dinner at Olive Garden but I dealed for a coffee and small donation to Homeless Vets.Wont say what he forgot to save him the embarrasment but knows of this post ! It was well worth it wasnt it BOOGER ! LOL. MDT

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

+rep for looking out for a fellow shooter
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lackawanna County)

I might be making a trip to the Tobyhanna SGL range on Saturday.

My mom needs her left knee replaced. So, my brother and I are taking her to the range for Mothers' Day weekend...her last trip to the range before she's outta commission for a while to recover.

We're headed to Pocono Pistol since my mom has never fired a gun at an indoor range. If the weather' since, we'll stop by Tobyhanna on our way home and break out the AR and the AK to let our mom have some fun before being laid up during her recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    I might be making a trip to the Tobyhanna SGL range on Saturday.

My mom needs her left knee replaced. So, my brother and I are taking her to the range for Mothers' Day weekend...her last trip to the range before she's outta commission for a while to recover.

We're headed to Pocono Pistol since my mom has never fired a gun at an indoor range. If the weather' since, we'll stop by Tobyhanna on our way home and break out the AR and the AK to let our mom have some fun before being laid up during her recovery.
    Just for info,If your planning a shooting date also on Saturday there is a O/C meet at Kundalas BBQ outside eating area in Hamlin,Good BBQ and fellow member shooters too ! MDT

Back from Florida,temps 101 real feel degrees,too darn hot ! Got to the range late Sunday did some handgun shooting centerfire and rimfire,wife missed her shooting while on vacation even though we brought our ccws with us their range could melt a glock magazine,well a little exagerated but I think you know what we mean by hot ! Closed our property that was up for sale in Florida and ran all the way to the bank to deposit checks.Thinking of some acreage under 10 acreas maybe with a shorten modular home and some privacy I Pennsylvania.When we got off the plane at Lehigh Valley I put my glock 19 O/C in terminal past the TSA people past the P O out to the parking lot and NO comments or lectures.Stopped at Olive Garden on way home seated in corner and asked for a table in the open in the middle of floor the waitress eyeballed my gun hesitated for a moment and said ok,yes a lot of out of staters were buzzing with comments none I could hear but as a couple from N J were leaving stopped an shaked hands with us saying this is how it should be all over the USA,I aggreed and told them to have a great day ! Got Home and crashed into our bed,we always need a vacation from our vacation when we start getting older !lol.

(Monroe County)

Was at the Tobyhanna range Sat morning. Got there about 8:45. Only one guy on pistol side and one guy on rifle side. A guy with his son was leaving when a friend and I got there. Shot till 9:45, about one hour and as we were leaving one guy just got there to shoot rifle side. So never more than 4 there till almost 10:00AM. Looked clean and target backs looked good. Gonna try again this sat early with my daughter. Hey Marine Division you want to set up another meet somewhere? Let me know and we can plan. Joe

I would be open to dates end of July,maybe in August to give enough heads up time to anyone interested in a meet, talk & greet,even swap out unused items for something someone could use ? Charitable interests ? I am always open to all ideas.Any other members have input to add to the meet ? All ideas are welcome.

(Wayne County)

Went to the range this morning with my neighbor, got there about 9:15.. It was raining some but not that bad, he just bought an LC9 and wanted to give it a go.. This was his first time shooting a gun.. Target frame was intact with quite a few shotgun shells laying around.. No Brass hoarder.. Some guy showed up and sat in his truck for about a half hour, when we left he got out and made his way to the shooting area...

Page 48 of 122 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast