Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

NICE!

What about that little guy outside at 11oclock?

That, guy, I wouldn't worry about that little guy...[/supertroopers]
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Wayne County)

This is a leftover from mini14 I shot at targets head area.

(Monroe County)

Can you CC/OC coming into the range? Or does everything have to be in a case?
    Thanks!

(Wayne County)

Prohibited acts.
    At a rifle and handgun range located on land under Commission ownership, lease or jurisdiction, except when authorized by the appropriate regional director or a designee, it is unlawful to:
    (1) Possess a loaded firearm, except at an established shooting station on the firing line.

Now...Does it means that you can not walk with your loaded gun back to your car from shooting stantion. Or does it means that you can not OC/CC your firearm........You tell me.

(Monroe County)

When. Am at the range all of my weapons that. Use on the range follow the load rules. I carry my sidearm like everywhere else with a full mag and never had an issue. Considering some of the folks I have seen at the range I will keep doing so. It's only a matter of time before you go down range and some upstanding citizen tries to takeoff with your AR.

^^ +1, my sidearm is always at my SIDE. to hell with the vague regulation.
    all my shooting firearms are loaded 3 on rifle and 6 on pistol. rifle at rifle with the exception of my wife learning on her .22 at the long pistol. and pistol on pistol.

often my weapon will accompany me down range, slung over a shoulder.

It's all moot since ammo appears to be so scarce and doubled in price since i was last shooting... moving to a bow, can't afford to shoot my stockpile.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    When. Am at the range all of my weapons that. Use on the range follow the load rules. I carry my sidearm like everywhere else with a full mag and never had an issue. Considering some of the folks I have seen at the range I will keep doing so. It's only a matter of time before you go down range and some upstanding citizen tries to takeoff with your AR.
    ^^ +2, I do this as well for the same reason

(Northampton County)

Hey guys, so I have not been up here yet but from reading almost everyone's posts it seems like it is hit or miss as to what kind of people will be at the range, seems like it is either people that have no common sense or ones that have respect for the rules and some common sense. In the process of buying my first hunting rifle to get it sighted in. Any advice as to when it is better to go, Weekend or during the week and what times are better, early morning or afternoon? Thanks guys

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie2313 View Post
    Hey guys, so I have not been up here yet but from reading almost everyone's posts it seems like it is hit or miss as to what kind of people will be at the range, seems like it is either people that have no common sense or ones that have respect for the rules and some common sense. In the process of buying my first hunting rifle to get it sighted in. Any advice as to when it is better to go, Weekend or during the week and what times are better, early morning or afternoon? Thanks guys
    It's a gamble when you go but there are folks on here that visit more than me. I try to stay away on long weekends or when the summer vacation season hit. You will mostly find good folkes, safety minded and helpful types at the rang with the occasional run for cover flagger good luck.

Angry Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Sunday 09/15/2013,2:30pm,Several shooters present ,I needed to sight in a rifle at 50 yard line,they gave me the bench ,3 rounds later all done ,thanked him and off to the pistol side,family from N J,(license Plate) took up two shooting positions at 10 yard line and were shooting AK 47 ! another two shooters next to them were clearly pissed off and could not shoot till their mag was empty,That ruins it for everyone people with an I dont give a S-- -- T attitude and the hell with all others ! Packed up and left,I HATE GOING TO THE RANGE ON WEEKENDS !!!!!!!!!!!

Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast