Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 37 of 122 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

I use this range on a weekly basis. I see people from PA, NJ, and NY. Maybe I'm lucky, but everyone I have met at the range has always been friendly and courteous. I'm sure I've met a few of you and just didn't know it. I'm always in a blue mini-van and 80% of the time I'm with my son. I've always found the range to be clean and it seems that the PGC keeps the range up pretty good. I only wish they had a 200 or 300 yard lane.

(Monroe County)

I got there as the drizzle hit and met alot of people going out. For those of us who stayed no issues. It was even no wind.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Me & wife went to the range today had it all to ourselves for about an hour shooting 22 rifles 50 yds and pistol side 9mm and 22 lr had a great time except for the deer flies.One gent came policing for brass and actually asked me if it was alright,Nice to see manners compared to the last time at the range.

Helped two Ladies just outside the range on 423 with their flat tire,You forgot your personal belongings on side of road after you cleared out your trunk to get the tire,No I D,Does not have any address on it,but I will post around to return items to you.

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

6/6/13 Went shooting today 22s only with some buds had a blast and was able to help the with several bricks of 22s back boards really need to be replaced,also one guy policing all the brass even 22 casings,guess any way you can make a buck as long as they dont pick it the moment it hits the ground !Good day of shooting !

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    one guy policing all the brass even 22 casings,guess any way you can make a buck as long as they dont pick it the moment it hits the ground !
    yea, as long as either
    A. they wait for you to leave.... or
    B. ask if its alright they pick up your brass

I can't stand when people just think its okay to go picking up brass without saying anything.. I don't reload, so I'm not picking it up anyway.. but at least have the common courtesy to ask or wait until I'm gone.

Cool Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

06/10/2013,Went to the range just for kicks and giggles and watched this guy holding an umbrella with one hand shooting a Taurus PT-99 with only one free hand he would catch the sights on his pants and chamber a round and proceeded to shoot at the backboard ! Guess he got this new gun and could not wait for the rain to let up.I wont embarras him but he knows who he is and a lot of other members also,Oh Yeah with his wounded arm way of racking the slide he had two separate discharges into the dirt by his feet,I got the hell out of there,Oh well another day...................................

(Lackawanna County)

I would say that he is one of them, you know, THEM, a Hard Core Gun Nut.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

06/10/2013,Went to the range just for kicks and giggles and watched this guy holding an umbrella with one hand shooting a Taurus PT-99 with only one free hand he would catch the sights on his pants and chamber a round and proceeded to shoot at the backboard ! Guess he got this new gun and could not wait for the rain to let up.I wont embarras him but he knows who he is and a lot of other members also,Oh Yeah with his wounded arm way of racking the slide he had two separate discharges into the dirt by his feet,I got the hell out of there,Oh well another day...................................
    sad that he'd neglect safe practices.

I don't even bring an umbrella, just shoot in the rain, a boonie deflects a good bit.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

I remember meeting up with a guy there when it was raining so hard we thought we were going to be washed away.

Page 37 of 122 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast