Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Spent two great mornings at the range sighting my rifles. Nice and peaceful.

(Monroe County)

Was up today to check zero on my two hunting rifles. Pretty uneventful day today.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Monroe County)

Went this morning at 8am nice and quiet had the pistol side all to myself

(Monroe County)

Thumbs down Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

OMG what a NJ/NY cluster fuck it was today. I got my AK rezeroed in for the zombie match and got the hell out of there. You name the violation/ bad range manner it was at the rifle range today.

Lutz to the NY'ers making fun of the russian NYCers of being foreign and should not be able to shoot. I wanted to go you don't have a PA plate your "foreign" and should not be able to shoot here.

By the time I left I saw 2 teams of brass asses working the pistol range.

Also I was going to bring a guy along with his GF from Mexico who of course can't shoot there and let her shoot a few other things I brought, but he was a no call no show, till after I was leaveing. Sorry but unless you have a good reason, not a excuse I don't give 2nd chances. I invite and you accept I expect you to be there. I didn't take my son because they were both going and I wanted to keep a eye on them- ok her. Had he at least called Sat night or hell sometime before 11am the time we were to meet. I would of giv'in him a 2nd shot. But with the asshattery I'm glad I didn't take him, he has correctly called out adults for range safety issues. I like hm to see good examples.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    OMG what a NJ/NY cluster fuck it was today. I got my AK rezeroed in for the zombie match and got the hell out of there. You name the violation/ bad range manner it was at the rifle range today.

Lutz to the NY'ers making fun of the russian NYCers of being foreign and should not be able to shoot. I wanted to go you don't have a PA plate your "foreign" and should not be able to shoot here.

By the time I left I saw 2 teams of brass asses working the pistol range.

Also I was going to bring a guy along with his GF from Mexico who of course can't shoot there and let her shoot a few other things I brought, but he was a no call no show, till after I was leaveing. Sorry but unless you have a good reason, not a excuse I don't give 2nd chances. I invite and you accept I expect you to be there. I didn't take my son because they were both going and I wanted to keep a eye on them- ok her. Had he at least called Sat night or hell sometime before 11am the time we were to meet. I would of giv'in him a 2nd shot. But with the asshattery I'm glad I didn't take him, he has correctly called out adults for range safety issues. I like hm to see good examples.
    I was there sunday later about 6:00 pm multiple NYrs at the pistol range,so we stayed on the rifle range,there was trash all over the place (spent steel case .223, wolf boxes,sling packages,old targets and water bottles thrown around,we met a couple of decent guys we have seen there before (father and son i think) we let the son shoot my AK.................oh and did you say brass asses?
    My new reply to the brasshat is YES WE DO RELOAD AND NO YOU CAN"T CRAWL around our feet while we shoot picking up brass. so now i put all my brass in my range bag and take it home with me.

maybe i shouldn't renew my membership? lol... i've been too busy.
    see ya'll out there this winter, it's gonna be a snowy one.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Wink Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Wednsday 9/12/12 Sighted in the Savage axis 308,1 inch groups with the bushnell scope out of the box at 100 yards benchrested ! Generic,low cost does not mean inferior anymore.Couple of older fellows,older than me clogged up the 50 yard range with their 22s and waited awhile for one to clear a stuck 22 round with a paper clip,Oh Yeah !

(Lackawanna County)

Been there tuesday and witnessed older dude loading far more than 3 rounds in his ar and dumping 4-5 shots at the time. Was planning to come this morning but other plans interfered. Now I have to wait two weeks........arghh

This savage in 308 is a kicker. I had red spots on my shoulder after 20 shots. For the price its a great rifle.

(Monroe County)

Had the day off Monday, took my youngest out to shoot his Mosin and my AK after he got out of school. Had a great time only one other fellow on the range and he was polite and it was a pleasure to shoot that day, not cold, not hot but the wind was a pain. The lanes were pretty clean just a bunch of 22 brass and some targets left hanging out on the frames.

Quote Originally Posted by SHTF View Post
    Been there tuesday and witnessed older dude loading far more than 3 rounds in his ar and dumping 4-5 shots at the time. Was planning to come this morning but other plans interfered. Now I have to wait two weeks........arghh

This savage in 308 is a kicker. I had red spots on my shoulder after 20 shots. For the price its a great rifle.
    Yeah,whats with these much older dudes loading 20 rounds and blasting like Rambo ? My 308 I shoot low recoil remington rounds and reduces recoil almost in half,try it you will like it,good luck.

Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast