Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1216

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Rosco,You have more than likeley seen me at the range,I am Big on calling Line is CLEAR and LINE IS HOT.As for getting a bullet in your ass that is why its good to have a partner observing activity on the line when you go to post targets.Now for the Brass Rats,I dont care if you pick up my brass after I leave but for GODs sake stay out from under my feet after I shot 6 rounds and you want to get my brass !

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    The times I have gone (non-weekend) I have seen safety minded folks. Call "clear", and folks will respond rather promptly, as long as you are not doing it every 5 minutes. I usually put up 4-6 targets to reduce the number of trips down range.

Put them up, come back, and "line is hot", back to shooting.

On a weekend or weekday evening? That's a big Not going to happen.

It's a bit farther, but I prefer the SGL in Archbald.
    Same here. My wife and i go to the archbald range now, tobyhanna is off limits. Perhaps one day itll be a better place, but not any time soon

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Rosco,You have more than likeley seen me at the range,I am Big on calling Line is CLEAR and LINE IS HOT.As for getting a bullet in your ass that is why its good to have a partner observing activity on the line when you go to post targets.Now for the Brass Rats,I dont care if you pick up my brass after I leave but for GODs sake stay out from under my feet after I shot 6 rounds and you want to get my brass !
    Same here. The one old guy has gotten good as asking and respecting shooters.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Same here. The one old guy has gotten good as asking and respecting shooters.
    Well thats half the battle,What about his Lady friend who also collects brass ?

Hi All,

Are there any restrictions on allowing a child under your supervision to fire a handgun at the SGL ranges?

OK now,What the hell happened to this range,All backboards are destroyed garbage all over the place ? I would donate my time once a week for an hour or so just to cleanup the pistol side,its a mess so bad the backboards you cant put a staple into it.Anyone else care enough to help clean up ? Took wife to shoot and was dismayed and said dont bring me back here till this place looks presentable. In answer to minuteman,If your child is of the age to hunt and shooting 22lr semi auto pistols or rifle and SUPERVISED PROPERLY ,the Game Warden this morning said its acceptable,I mean no one wants to put a .500 caliber S&W in the hands of a 10 year old ?

04/04/2019 - Spoke with PGC and Directed to Warden Beame and left a detailed message about Volunteering to clean up all debris and bag it all for pickup and removal from range also noted the terrible shape tha target boards are in and detailed also that an Officer Gildea be present as to make range safe with his presence while we are downrange during clean up.Now waiting for him to get back to me.

04/04/2019 - Spoke with PGC and Directed to Warden Beame and left a detailed message about Volunteering to clean up all debris and bag it all for pickup and removal from range also noted the terrible shape tha target boards are in and detailed also that an Officer Gildea be present as to make range safe with his presence while we are downrange during clean up.Now waiting for him to get back to me.
    Sent you a PM. Im willing to come up and help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    Sent you a PM. Im willing to come up and help as well.
    Awesome,Thank you also for volunteering,we will get it done ! MDT/Bill

(Monroe County)

Well thats half the battle,What about his Lady friend who also collects brass ?
    I was there last week she stayed out of it but did call out a guy who started to head down range w/o it being called cold. I wasn't even looking up so I thanked her.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast