Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Reloading supplies in Upper Bucks Co.

Was thinking of getting group purchase on reloading supplies and save on hazmat fees/shipping fees. Seller would be powder valley, inc.
    They have great selection on powder, primers and bullets with most components IN STOCK! I'd like to get this going soon, as I reload mainly in winter months. I will do the ordering, but must have the funds first. You can pick up your supplies here in Quakertown. I'll give it a month or less then order. Interested?

Canceled.

Sparky66 has been uninvited from PAFOA due to anger issues and sending threatening PM's to other members over $0.24 Yes, 24 CENTS.
    Not surprisingly, investigating this childish behavior resulted in discovering that sparky66 was actually a previously banned member who was banned for exactly the same thing. Threats and anger issues.

~Staff
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 13th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Reloading supplies in Upper Bucks Co.

Their prices have always been good. Give me a couple of weeks to see what I can use and I will get back to you.

(Bucks County)

Let me look to see what I need and will let you know. Thanks.

sparky just so you know King's shooter supply has all this in stock also and they're in KOP and there is no shipping and his cast bullets are pretty good from what I hear. I haven't tried them yet but will be getting some tomorrow or Saturday. It's a small place but he has an ass load of powders and bullets and I would say he has primers too but I didn't see any when I was there 3 weeks ago but I wasn't looking and that was my first time there, the owner is Roger and he's a real nice guy. Check them out.
    http://www.betterbullets.com/
    this is there site but they are improving it now and there is only order forms but they are close to you, and there is an awesome BBQ spot 5 minutes from them, just ask Roger about it.
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 13th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

send me an email of what your looking for I'm heading down there today, I look for you. I even have to pass you to come home so I can just drop it off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky66 View Post
    Email sent, thanx. Just as an example, I needed large rifle primers, and didn't want to wait(stupid me) so the other day I drove to Quinby's in Dublin. Gas cost me up and back about 1.5 gallons= $4.25 Then, I buy the primers. Winchester large rifle primers, $31.xx + 6% PA sales tax of $1.90= $33. So, for 1k primers, it cost me over $37. Powder Valley price for Winchester large rifle primers= $25 . Divide up hazmat fees ($25) + shipping I would guestimate at ($25) between 6 ppl($8+), comes to $33. That's $4 savings on the primers alone.
    Just as an FYI, I think the fair thing to do would be put a percentage of total for each order then apply to shipping/hazmat fees to get each persons fair share. So if someone only wanted to buy $50 worth out of $500 total, their portion of shipping/hazmat would be 10% of, say above as example $50 shipping/hazmat =$5.
    Not necessarily cause if they ordered it on their own they would pay the full hazmat, so if there are 6 guys the other 5 should not have to absorb the cost of a larger order; let's say I only order bullets there's no hazmat on that so I would not pay hazmat. I think whatever the hazmat would be should be divided equally that's the nice thing about group orders. Just my opinion though.

I just got back from King's and their prices are good those powders you wanted sparky are $20.95 and $23.95, they are only sold in 1LB containers though the guy even went into the basement for me and nothing bigger but he will order whatever you want.

I'd be looking to place an order, I won't be able to pick it up for at least 3 months though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky66 View Post
    What are you locked up or something? That's ridiculous.
    Sort of...I'm in Afghanistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

(Bucks County)

For those that have asked, shipping charges will be divided by percentage basis of total. For instance: If your total is $50 and the grand total is $500, then you would incur 10% of the shipping. If your order does not include a hazmat fee, you would not be included in that division. For those that DO have hazmat fee, it would be divided among the others that also do based on your hazmat product total vs grand hazmat total. This can be very beneficial even if your order is not very big, and it would also allow ordering bulk quantities for common items.
    I am going to be placing order by middle of next week, putting that around December 22. I can accept Paypal as payment as long as you include 3% for paypal fees. For other payments, personal check or preferrably postal money order. PM me or email at richard_kratz@yahoo.com for contact info.

Canceled.

Sparky66 has been uninvited from PAFOA due to anger issues and sending threatening PM's to other members over $0.24 Yes, 24 CENTS.
    Not surprisingly, investigating this childish behavior resulted in discovering that sparky66 was actually a previously banned member who was banned for exactly the same thing. Threats and anger issues.

~Staff
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 13th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.