Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wyoming County)

Default Funny story with my buddy.

Well my buddy just got on leave so we decided to go out to the range for a day. Usually this is what we before he ships to Afghanistan. A few days before he bought an F2000 from advanced arms (great service). Well we were leaving his house and we loading up the truck when the the mail lady pull up. At this time we had 2 ar15's and a F2000 in hand. She walked up to us and handed us the mail with a smile. Then she said, "Have a nice day." This I why I love living in the country.

End of the story is I had a great time with my buddy and I am sending him some mail later on this week.
    "I quote no authors but God and experience" Principles Osteopathy

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Funny story with my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by shooker8 View Post
    Well my buddy just got on leave so we decided to go out to the range for a day. Usually this is what we before he ships to Afghanistan. A few days before he bought an F2000 from advanced arms (great service). Well we were leaving his house and we loading up the truck when the the mail lady pull up. At this time we had 2 ar15's and a F2000 in hand. She walked up to us and handed us the mail with a smile. Then she said, "Have a nice day." This I why I love living in the country.

End of the story is I had a great time with my buddy and I am sending him some mail later on this week.
    nice that she didn't freak out until her head exploded shrieking "think of the children!!"

(Monroe County)

Hey Shooker , i love living in the country so much i moved to Pennsylvania LOL.
    Good story man, i love when people are civil about firearms, after all it what's keep us free.

Nyman

(Snyder County)

Nice!!! Im glad i live here and no where else!!!!!

She works for the post office right? She probably is thinking " my AR15s are wayyy nicer, that reminds me I need to stop off at wallmart for ammo"

Just be glad she didn't "Go Postal" on you!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by shooker8 View Post

When I first started carrying in PA I went into the post office with an empty holster. I told the guy behind the counter, "I have an empty holster under my jacket, don't want you to think I have a gun and call the cops for having a gun in a post office." Both the guy and the girl behind the counter laughed at me and he told me he doesn't give a crap. I'm such a dweeb sometimes.

Please thank your friend for his service for me. Keep Jodi away on the homefront

This is exactly why I love living in the country as well you can go out hunting or shooting and it is just second nature to everyone. Nobody gets worried about it at all.