Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the hunting community. Good luck with the rifle season.

Hello all!
    I see that the pictures are starting to roll in from the bear season congrats, and good luck to all of you in the up coming rifle, and the rest of bear season. Have a great thanksgiving, and I will be waiting to see the pictures to follow the holiday. Please everyone stay safe in the gun season, no deer is worth taking risky shots in the woods.

A-5

(Monroe County)

Default Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the hunting community. Good luck with the rifle season.

Yeah be safe and be sure of what is behind your target before you pull the trigger. look for orange, look for houses and keep your finger off the bang switch until you are ready
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the hunting community. Good luck with the rifle season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Yeah be safe and be sure of what is behind your target before you pull the trigger. look for orange, look for houses and keep your finger off the bang switch until you are ready

So are you still holding out on the monday or did you change your mind yet.

(Lehigh County)

Let it snow let it snow let it snow. Good turkey tracking weather today.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by A-5 View Post
    Let it snow let it snow let it snow. Good turkey tracking weather today.
    You getting snow? It raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock here in DuBois

Dale

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by dk99358 View Post
    You getting snow? It raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock here in DuBois

Dale
    Yes it would have been better to get it sunday night but it is still pretty neat. Here is the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by A-5; November 25th, 2010 at 12:23 PM.

(Monroe County)

i heard turkey just before while outside having a smoke. got all dressed up, ran out, and chased them down. there were close to 40 of them. mostly females and a older clutch from what i was able to see. thick brush of 50 yards between me and them. man that would have made my thanksgiving to bring a fresh wild bird to the table.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert97 View Post
    i heard turkey just before while outside having a smoke. got all dressed up, ran out, and chased them down. there were close to 40 of them. mostly females and a older clutch from what i was able to see. thick brush of 50 yards between me and them. man that would have made my thanksgiving to bring a fresh wild bird to the table.
    Use the rifle.

(Berks County)

Good luck to everyone. Heading out to McKean County in the morning. Hoping to see the big bucks this year. The past few years have been slow but it is still nice to get out in the woods. I think I was spoiled when my hunting was typically over by 7:30 monday morning. I think with the deer population the way it is those days are over. Either way I'll enjoy getting to spend time with my father and members of the local camps. Good Luck all and be safe out there.