Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default WTS SAR1 ak buttstock

got a buttstock from a sar1 for sale , the majority of the stock is like new , but it got some boogers on it , got a little crazy with a screwdriver while removing it you mite say. It IS useable and better than nothing. The booger marks are 2 little dents/dings/whatever you want to call them on the bottom portion of the stock where it butts up agaisnt the receiver "big deal"
    The bigger deal but not a great loss is the top of the stock on one side where it butts up agaisnt the receiver , seems a piece splintered off but has been glued back into place "not that you really even need it" Probably not as bad as you think , but not in pristine condition either. Don't know what it mite cost to ship but taking a guess says 20 bucks will get it shipped to your door step

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTS SAR1 ak buttstock

Anyway you can post a pic? Are you saying you're charging $20 to ship it, or $20 for the stock and shipped?

Are you keeping the upper and lower HGs?

you pay 20 bucks and only 20 bucks , and for 20 bucks it comes to your doorstep , let me hunt up a pic , post one in a minute if I can find her , understand I cant take pics too close or it gets fuzzy due to cheap camera , so it is 20 bucks for stock AND shipping TOTAL
    oh yes I keep the handguards , only selling the BUTTstock
    Last edited by WMG; November 19th, 2007 at 11:52 PM.

You may be able to see 1 booger mark , lower corner where it butts up agaisnt the receiver , there is one on the oppisite side also
    The splinter section that was reglued is up on top on the other side , it is the section that runs along the side of the tab coming off the receiver that joins to the stock , in the pic youll never tell it was split off , in person tho you can of course , once it was glued back on it appears to be solid as I have not been able to bust it loose by pushing on it