Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default So Who Is The Wise Guy/Gal

I'm sorry have to repost this if I can stop laughing long enough

Instant RED NECK firing range- Suitable for stress relief! - $20 (Lancaster City)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-11-03, 11:32AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ma4rp-2040056064@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I deal antiques, collectibles and fine china...Not the junk that is piled up in these boxes that I've collected! 4 boxes of nothing but junk china (About 100 pieces or so but I'm not wasting my time counting them). Noritake, stoneware, garbage. It wouldn't be worth the postage to try and mail them to someone who wanted to buy them.
    But they sure would be a lot of fun for someone with a twisted mind and a loaded weapon!
    Therefore, I'm selling the entire lot as an instant red neck firing range! Set em up and watch them explode for literally hours of fun!
    I'd like to get 20 bucks for the lot of them but if youre one of those trailer park red necks who cant afford such an extravagant purchase, just make me any old offer including just coming and hauling them away and I'll consider it.
    Crack open a 40 and lock and load boys! We might not be able to get a buck yet but hat doesn't mean we can't start practicin'!

Well if you posted this just so you know YOU GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH TODAY
    THANK YOU
    The day we lose our will to fight is the day we lose our freedom.

(York County)

Default Re: So Who Is The Wise Guy/Gal

My wife found some Noritake China in a Goodwill store years ago, a complete 8-piece setting with serving dishes, everything, the works... all for $20.00!

The really cool thing about it? When you flip the pieces over, they all say "Made in Occupied Japan".

Needless to say, we aren't shooting up any of that!
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.