Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default How do you know its NOT your day?

When you get busted on Kunkletown road by the State Police for equipment issues! hahah FAIL

[/quote]

October 30, 2010

An Effort man was found to be in possession of a large amount of cocaine, marijuana and other drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop earlier this week.

On Thursday, Mohammad Tanvir, 21, was stopped by state police for an equipment violation while driving on Kunkletown Road in Ross Township.

After a consensual search of his vehicle, police found Tanvir to be in possession of cocaine and prescription pills.

Tanvir was arrested and transported to police headquarters in Lehighton, where it was found that he was on state parole, and he was transported to SCI Retreat, a prison in Hunlock Creek.

A search warrant was executed on Tanvir’s vehicle on Friday, at which point police discovered the rest of the cocaine and the marijuana.

Charges for possession with intent to distribute cocaine along with other related drug charges are pending.
    [/quote]
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: How do you know its NOT your day?

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    ...After a consensual search of his vehicle, police found Tanvir to be in possession of cocaine and prescription pills.
    Bad form. .

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman21 View Post
    Bad form. .
    It might be, but he did have large amounts of coke and drug paraphenalia...that's a win for the good guys.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    It might be, but he did have large amounts of coke and drug paraphenalia...that's a win for the good guys.
    Probably one of those guys that thought: "If I say yes I will appear innocent and they won't search!"

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    Probably one of those guys that thought: "If I say yes I will appear innocent and they won't search!"
    Yep. I can't stand seeing how many times the paper ".... Gave the police consent to search the car"

(Montgomery County)

Darwinism..

If you're so stupid that you concent to a search ever let alone when you are transporting something that is clearly illegal, well, you need to be removed from society for a little while..

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    When you get busted on Kunkletown road by the State Police for equipment issues! hahah FAIL
    October 30, 2010

An Effort man was found to be in possession of a large amount of cocaine, marijuana and other drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop earlier this week.

On Thursday, Mohammad Tanvir, 21, was stopped by state police for an equipment violation while driving on Kunkletown Road in Ross Township.

After a consensual search of his vehicle, police found Tanvir to be in possession of cocaine and prescription pills.

Tanvir was arrested and transported to police headquarters in Lehighton, where it was found that he was on state parole, and he was transported to SCI Retreat, a prison in Hunlock Creek.

A search warrant was executed on Tanvir’s vehicle on Friday, at which point police discovered the rest of the cocaine and the marijuana.

Charges for possession with intent to distribute cocaine along with other related drug charges are pending.
    [/quote][/QUOTE]

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    Darwinism..

If you're so stupid that you concent to a search ever let alone when you are transporting something that is clearly illegal, well, you need to be removed from society for a little while...

I guess that you could call it self culling from the herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross11988 View Post
    Yep. I can't stand seeing how many times the paper ".... Gave the police consent to search the car"
    Or... it could be that the police reported that he gave consent. Who's going to believe someone with illegal drugs if he contradicts the police?

Nope. I'm not a cynic. Not me. Never.

This guy must have looked like a giant POS to get searched. I've never had a cop ask to search my vehicle.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I've never had a cop ask to search my vehicle.
    Then you must have never lived in NJ. It's SOP to at least "ask" over there.
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast